"Not yet."

"Then when? We can't wait all damn night." Azalea said. Patience was never her strong suit. Then, the sand ran out of the hourglass.

"Now!" He called out to Davina. She closed her eyes and began to chant.

"Scen ta lum ves victas per vatis imparret. Scen ta lum ves victas per vatis imparret." She repeated. Suddenly, Cami started to seize, and Marcel rushed  over to her to catch her before she fell. Azalea stood up, fully alert now.

"Cami?" Marcel asked, alarmed. The hourglass that was used exploded on the table. Marcel does Cami out of the way, while Azalea sped in front of Davina,  shards of glass shooting into her back. She growled a little, trying to ignore the pain. Davina looked scared.

"Did it work?" Marcel asked, now anxious as well.

"I have no idea." Davina told him, scared. Azalea pulled a piece of glass out of her back.

"Yeah. I'm okay. I appreciate the concern." Azalea nodded, looking at the glass shard. Davina stepped to the side.

"Let me help you." She offered. Azalea nodded, moving her hair out of the way. "This is gonna hurt."

Davina pulled a piece of glass. Azalea groaned. "I feel like you did that on purpose."

"Did what?" Davina asked, pulling out another small shard.

"Made it hurt. You don't seem to like me very much." She said, as Davina pulled out the last of the glass. the process was painful, but quick.

"You kind of just saved me. I can at least help you out, make us even."

"I don't think this makes us even, but it's a good thought." Azalea said, as Klaus entered the compound with Rebekah in his arms. Davina explained to Klaus what happened.

"Cami's not awake yet, either." She finished, now sitting next to her. Suddenly, Marcel rushed into the room anxiously.

"Damnit, I know that look. What is it, this time, Marcel?" Azalea asked, crossing her arms.

"When she's up, we gotta get her out of the Quarter. She's not safe here. Someone busted Finn out!" Marcel announced. Her eyes widened as she looked back at Klaus, who sighed.

"My mother is using Mikael to do her dirty work now." Klaus told them.

"Hold up- Mikael? How?" Before her questions could be answered, Cami woke up with a gasp, and everyone turned to her in concern.

"...Camille?" Cami looked around and took in her surroundings for a moment before realizing that the spell worked.

"I suddenly love that stupid name!" Cami said. Everyone let out a collective sigh of relief as Davina laughed and hugged her. Azalea, Klaus, and Marcel all smile weakly, and turn to check on Rebekah, who was still unconscious. Marcel sat down next to Rebekah and caressed her face with his hand. After a moment, when Rebekah hasn't awakened, Klaus sighed in realization.

"I couldn't stop the spell." Klaus said, with sadness as an underlying tone in his voice, before he took off.

"Please tell me that your mother's dead!" Marcel shouted, scared. Klaus turned back toward Marcel before he left.