It only took about five minutes to get to Minho's house, it being just a few streets away, but the sound of your little sisters sobs enveloped your senses, and made it feel like a century. Once you finally get to the front porch, Trinity's sobs had quieted to little sniffles, and you crouch down in front of her.

"Everything's gonna be ok. I promise," you whisper to her, wiping her wet cheeks with the skirt of your dress, and she nods furiously. After a few seconds, Minho's grandmother, Helen, opened the door, and she ushers you inside. She greets Trinity with a croaky hello, and then turns to you. She opens her mouth like she's about to say something, but then she sees you holding your elbow, blood dripping through your cupped fingers.

"Oh dear," she cry's in a loud voice. "Come on. Lets get you fixed up," she pulls you into the dinning room and sits you down in a chair, laying a towel on the table so you could rest your arm on it.

Minho and his grandmothers house was not particularly large nor small. It was an average size for district 5. There was a living room with two reclining chairs and a single in table sitting between them. The projector screen tv sat feet away from the chairs, probably due to the elder lady's vision. There was a stairwell that led up to the top floor, and past that was the kitchen. It was much like Newt and Sonya's house, but a little smaller. The kitchen and dining room were not separate from the living room, and only a small counter blocked the way into the dinning room.

Suddenly Minho comes running down the stairs, and you make eye contact with him. He seems happy, until he sees the red towel, and his grandmother walking around the kitchen, trying her best to pick up medical supplies from the lower cabinets.

"What the shuck happened," he exclaims, running over to you and grabbing onto your shoulders, leaving Trinity chasing after him.

"I tripped," you fib, not wanting Minho to worry about you and your dad an hour before the reaping. He seemed to accept the answer, and goes over to help his grandmother, bringing back an armful of supplies.

Helen sits down in a chair in front of you, and turns your arm so it's directly in front of her, but still on the towel. She starts fixing your arm up, staining a rag with your blood as Minho distracts Trinity in the living room. Minutes later Sonya, Newt, Julie, and James knock on the door, Minho calling for them to come inside. The four family members step into the house, all dressed in their nicest clothes. Trinity squeals, excitement momentarily forgetting  the incident this morning thankfully, as she runs up to them, hugging Sonya around the waist, then Newt, Julie, and then James picks her up, resting her on his hip.

"(Y/n)," Sonya exclaims worriedly when she sees Helen helping fix up your arm.

"Hey Sonya," you smile, trying to show that you weren't in any pain... at least physically. Mentally you were screaming and sobbing, wishing you could go back in time and figure out what to say or do to make your dad stay.

"What did you do," she snaps accusingly as she runs over to you, helping the older lady to bandage it up.

"Seriously you need to calm down. I tripped. That's it," you say with a laugh, remembering how Minho reacted. She looks at you suspiciously, knowing that you, unlike most girls weren't clumsy, and the amount of bleeding it caused probably made it difficult to believe you had just been walking. She shakes her head, instructing you to raise your arm up, and she wraps it in a long bandage, making it like a tiny sling without the strap going around your neck. "Thanks," you mutter before remembering that you were supposed to be happy, even though the reaping was in less than an hour.

"I'm Uh- I'm just gonna step outside real quick," you say, suddenly needing a minute before you break down in tears.

"Hey are you sure your ok," Newt asks softly, grabbing your non-injured arm to keep you from walking out the door.