LMG 2: Call me Levi

I've been trying to update this book for like everrrrrr ( I tried every single day this week), but wattpad keeps crashing and acting like it does drugs on a regular basis. Anyway, I made it here with only a modicum of patience left. Please enjoy for the sake of the fact that I'm fed up with wattpad's inconsistancy.

On a happier note, Dynamite's out and as usual, Jimin wrecked my bias list to hell. I want him to get everything he wants in life and to fall so hard in love with whoemever his soulmate is. He deserves it.

***

"Thank you so much!" I grinned eagerly at the woman. I shook hands with her as she walked me out to the lobby. "It's my pleasure, Jungkook. I'll be contacting you within 5 business days with the planning and filming schedule. We will begin filming on the 23rd, which by then, I need you to have completed these contracts. I'm very pleased to welcome you to the program. I know you'll be a great addition to the team." She smiled triumphantly, leading me to the door.

I couldn't contain my smile as I was given the good news. It was my senior year of university and I made the bold decision to apply for an internship. California was my first choice, of course. I admired the way the 70s films used to slow down and romanticize the free spirited, hippy culture. Watching vintage films, even black and white films as a kid inspired my artistic vision. I would have loved to experience that time period for myself. Instead, I opted for recreating it.

Stepping into my hotel room, cell phone to my ear, the call picked up.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, I got the internship!" I yelled into the phone as soon as I heard any sound of life. The adrenaline was still thick in my blood as I set my things down and plopped onto the bed.

"That's amazing Jungkook! Now I have an excuse to come and visit for the summer. I'm glad you didn't go all the way to California for nothing. Now you get to stay and buy an apartment and go grocery shopping!" He seemed way more excited about grocery shopping than I did. However, I was excited to start my life here, but it was also extremely nerve wracking. It would only be a short stay, no more than nine to eleven months, but I had a feeling it would take me all of that to get accustomed to America. Everything was so different, especially the people. If Jimin and Yoongi came for the summer, that would at least cut down my stress by a modicum.

"Grocery shopping is so exciting." I drawled sarcastically, chuckling at Jimin as he balked at my sass. " Okay, so you don't care about food. That's fine. Maybe finding a girlfriend would excite you more, hmm?" Jimin teased. I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see me. "You know it's difficult for me to date, Jimin. So you don't have to worry about me falling in love and not wanting to come back home." We both chuckled at that. " Yeah, I know." Jimin responded. "no one can occupy your mind like that two faced jackass." He was referring to Taehyung and he couldn't be any more correct, despite how flippant it sounded toward me.

Even though California was a huge state, I still worried that one day, I might run into Taehyung. The thought scared me, as I had no idea how I would react, what I would say, or if I'd be okay to even make eye contact with him, to get him to even notice me. I doubt he remembered my face anyhow. That 12 years of our friendship gradually dissipated when he and I stopped talking and I found out he started dating someone on my birthday. On the surface, I never wanted to see the man ever again in my life. Deep down though, I wanted to see him. I wanted to ask him why the hell he never called me. I wanted to shout at him and take all my anger out on his dumb face for all the years of painful yearning he caused me. Alas, I wouldn't ever see him again. Not in person. He and I were both lost in time.

~10 days later~

" So It's your first day and we're jumping right into it. On today's schedule is our Script reading. As you may know, the main actors will come together and read through the entire script of the film, narrated by the writer. Each actor will voice the parts just as they will on set, giving you and me a good idea on how to direct when the time comes."