Chaeyoung scowled and balled her fists. "You did it on purpose! I saw it"

"I'm aware" Sana laughed and threw the empty paper bag on the floor. Momo and Mina already can't help it and bursted laughing.

Chaeyoung was about to punch Sana in the face but Mina was quick to grab her collar and pin her to a locker. "Oh no, don't even dare hun"

"Don't call me hun!" Chaeyoung yelled in Mina's face. Mina raised her collar even more.

Chaeyoung widen her eyes. 'Tch she's strong'

Tzuyu was walking down the hallway, enjoying her waffle when she saw the scene in front of her. 'Tch, J-trinity back at it agai- what the fuck?'

Dahyun with her ass on the floor coughing flour and continuously rubbing and blinking her eyes.

Chaeyoung's collar raised high that her feet can't even touch the floor while being pinned on a locker, courtesy of Mina.

Tzuyu put the remaining waffle on her mouth and quickly grabbed Mina's arm off Chaeyoung.

Everybody except Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu gasped.

Tzuyu cupped Chaeyoung's face and wiped off some flour.

Sana scrunched her face at the sight.'Are they seriously flirting right now?'

Tzuyu turned to the bullies. "Wot aw yo deweng?"

The three Japanese girls scrunched their faces. "Girl, we can't really understand you with that waffle on your mouth" Momo sassed.

Tzuyu groaned and helped Dahyun up while quickly chewing the remaining waffle.

"We're leaving" Tzuyu finished her waffle and pulled Chaeyoung and Dahyun with her.

"Excuse me?" Sana got in front of Tzuyu.

"What?" Tzuyu stared at Sana blankly.

Sana rolled her eyes."We were in the middle of doing something"

"I know, I interrupted" Tzuyu started to walk away pulling the two behind her.

A few snickers were heard from the people around them.

"Don't you dare walk away from me" Sana pulled Tzuyu's arm.

Tzuyu narrowed her eyes at Sana. "I'm not gonna deal with this"

Sana smirked. "Pft, you got yourse-" Tzuyu started to walk away again with Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"Hey! I'm not done talking" Sana scowled.

"I don't have time for a worthless piece of shit like you" Tzuyu muttered.

Sana scoffed. "I heard that"

Tzuyu turned around and looked at Sana. "Well, I meant for you to hear it"

Snickers filled the hallway after that. Sana got pissed and banged her fist on one of the lockers which shocked everyone. The people started to back away and left with fear.

Mina and Momo got nervous because Sana rarely loses her cool like that.

Sana took a deep breath to calm down. "Let's go" She started to walk away with the two following behind her.

《 Character Profiles 》

Name: Kim DahyunAge: 16

Name: Kim Dahyun
Age: 16

- a.k.a. Dubu
- Highschool Junior
- Known to be extremely cheerful
- Chaeyoung's cousin
- Her family isn't of a high social status but is considered wealthy

 Dubu- Highschool Junior- Known to be extremely cheerful- Chaeyoung's cousin- Her family isn't of a high social status but is considered wealthy

Name: Son Chaeyoung
Age: 16

-Highschool Junior
- Known to be free-spirited
- Her father and Dahyun's mother are siblings
- Family is isn't of a high social status but is considered wealthy