"I know you would help. But that's the problem. Because i know you really would without giving up." Hoseok says as he pats my head.
"You know me well. Its good seeing you again after a while. Do you wanna visit our house? Today?" I ask a little hesitant.

I know that he officially is our enemy but i know i can trust him...

Its not like he wants to be our enemy.
"Can i? I mean aren't Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung there?" Hoseok says without hesitating that it was true.

My eyes grow wide.
"You know? H-How?" I say shocked making sure Jungkook wasn't around.
"Ofcourse. I mean i may look innocent but i do know stuff you know. Don't worry i won'ttell Hana." Hoseok says smiling innocently patting my head.

He is really more than i thought...

"I will let ou know that Jimin can be very... Unpleasent now to others. Very untrusting to." I slowly say.
"Oh no i totally understand. I mean how can you trust someone else with your girlfriend?" Hoseok says smiling.

G-Girlfriend!?
"N-No were just friends..." I say embarrassed looking away.

Hoseok raises his eyebrows and laughs.
"Why are you looking away? Maybe its a crush?" He says jokingly gently patting my back.
"No i don't! Are you serious?" I look around.

All of a sudden Jungkook came in and a smile appeared on his face.
"Hoseok!" He yells happily and runs up to us.

Hoseok smiles and gives him a quick hug patting his head.
"Still can't believe your taller than me." Hoseok laughs out patting his back.

I wonder if Hoseok can open up more when we invite him over...
"Hoseok is coming with us. He already knows." I say as i raise my eyebrows as Jungkook knows what i mean.

Jungkook seemed quite shocked but his expression softens right away.
"Okay then... So he has to Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin?" Jungkook says as Hoseok now looked shocked.

But not for the reason i thought.
"So many guys and one girl!? Is that okay for your privacy?" Hoseok asks shocked.

Jungkook holding in his laughs.
"Don't worry they are nice man." I answer him quite shocked that he was worried about that.
"And on top of that you have two dangerous guys in your house..." He now says the thing that i thought he would think first.

I nervously laugh.
"Its not that bad they are actually doing good as nothing triggers the-" i shut my mouth almost spilling secrets.

Jungkook laughs out loud distracting Hoseok.
"So wanna just come?" Jungkook says in a cool way putting his arm on my head.
"Ofcourse ill wait for you guys." Hoseok says walking away waving.

Jungkook immediately turns to me bothered.
"You can't say everything! I know he is our friend but you never know. He works well obeys that Hana person right? I don't really trust her." Jungkook says suspicious.

And another thing...
They still don't know that Hana is a dangerous psychopathic women.

But Jungkook clearly doesn't trust her...

"Y-Yeah okay." I say as i just agree and get his arm off of my head.
"Got to go now. I will talk to you after work. Meet me infront of the building."

I quickly walk away to Yoongi's office leaving behind Jungkook confused.
"She was in a hurry. Did i say something wrong?" Jungkook says as he scratches his head slowly walking away.

I still have this big secret about Hana.
I don't wanna stress them after finally being able to help them without any fights or struggles.

I think that its better to still keep it a secret.

~Jimin POV~

I walk back to the livingroom after hearing both of them still feeling the akwardness.

"I have got to act normal again." I say as let out a huge sigh ploffing down on the couch.

My heart is reacting all kinds of ways...

I look at my bracelet touching it thinking about the old days smiling.
"Even though it was a nice time... It still is nice now." I say as i finally think something positive not thinking about my mental state or anything else.

It has been nice these days...

"Jimin i don't feel so well." Taehyung says as he sits down next to me.
But there is something we have been hiding from Y/n...

Taehyungs mental state is going back again. Like its going back to the way it was.
We really need that treatment but they have been to busy.
Not only that but we have also been hiding the secret about her mother.

And Yoongi...

"Ill get you medicine. I will talk to them today because this can't wait any longer. The medicine is helping less less." I say as i pat his shoulder standing up.

Taehyung sweats as he nods.
I could see that he was bothered by something...

We have been trying to find a solution ourselves but even we don't know our mind enough.

We don't even know who we really are anymore.
I headed back to the livingroom with the medicine and immediately give it to Taehyung.
"Thank you..." He says smiling immediately taking his medicine.

I had already taken mine when i woke up earlier.

Jin knows where our medicine is and puts a few on the counter for if something would happen.
"Do you think we'll be okay?" Taehyungs asks as he puts his empty glass on the table watching TV.

I turn to him sitting back on the couch watching TV with him.
"I don't know... If i knew i would tell you." I say with honesty.
"Doing this everyday not being able to have a job and not being able to have a girlfriend or anything is pretty boring."

Taehyung says as he turns his face to me.
"Being like this made me appreciate more things."

I turn my face to him surprised.

He is making this a positive thing...

His positive sight on things made me feel happy inside. Without noticing it i smiled.
"What? Are you high on Y/n?"

Taehyung jokes as he cracks up.
My smile immediately dissapears and i sent him death glares.
"Okay, okay sorry!" Taehyung says holding his laugh back.

He slowly calms down letting put a sigh.
"So how did you two even meet? Now that im thinking about it... I have never even heard stories."

"Or even what the deal exactly was between you and her. Can i know?" Taehyung adds lowering the TV's volume.

This would keep our mind off our mental illness and we could finally behave like normal guys.
"Yes you can now. I think i trust you enough now. But you have to promise me to tell me you're story to." I say as i turn to him.

"Promise!" Taehyung says smiling holding out his pinky.

I interwine my pinky with his.
"That's a promise then!"

I yell as i was ready to tell everything about Y/n and how we met...

The old times...
And hear about Taehyung's past and how he ended up in the clinic.

I know the basic but not in detail...

I wanna know his experience...

Its nice to talk about old times with someone else who is curious about you're story...