"Is everything okay?" I hear him ask the same way as always.
"Ofcourse! I-i have been good." I reply hearing nothing but awkward silence.
I hear Jimin clearing his throat.
"If anything happens call me. Don't ditch me for anything okay?" He says again a bit more serious.

These weeks he has been more protective of me to. More than he already used to be.
"Yes i will! I-i remember the promise so dont worry..." I slowly say as i look at my bracelet.

"G-Good. Don't forget it because i will get angry if you break it." He says quite innocently.

But i know he meant it...

"Okay then see you later!" I say not being able the bear the awkwardness anymore.

I push the phone away immediately a little to hard against Jungkooks face.
"N-Noona! I-i see you at home Jimin." He yells as he rubs his face hanging up the phone.

"Oh im so sorry! The break is over is should go right? Bye!" I say in a rush getting my bag smiling rushing back into the building.

We will discuss the mental health issue with Jimin and Taehyung.
Its better so that we can hear their opinion and preferences to.

My stress has been less than normal even though the problems are still the same.

Hana was still bejng suspicious and i haven't talked to since the hospital.

My mother is still in the hospital looking sicker everyday. Even though she is past the date the was supposed to go... She is definitely still suffering.

As for Jimin and Taehyng.
They are still the exact same with no improvement at all.
Without medicine they wouls suffer to and there are still nights thay they're scared.

And there are probably more hidden secrets... As we all have them.
"Im sure of that..." I mumble as i suddenly crash into someone.

"Oh im so sorry! I-" I look up with an apologetic expression.

A man smiles brightly back at me.
"Hoseok?" I slowly say amazed and shocked.

Basically blown away...

"How have you been?" Hoseok says smiling his eyes shining.
"H-Hoseok? You're really here?" I say again ignoring his greeting poking him.

I look up as i hear him laughing all of a sudden being pulled into a hug.
"I really did miss you and my family. Its really a pity that i can't see them."

I slowly hug him back filled with joy.
"H-How where is Hana?" I immediately ask feeling goosebumps creep up.

He sighs obviously being annoyed by my question.
"You haven't seen her right? Its because she has been in China. I have no idea for what. But im guessing for her mother, Her mother was chinese married to a korean man. But she would come back this week." Hoseok says as he cheers up again.

"But what a great question." Hoseok says sarcastically
So that's why he could be here...

So she does have a soft side... Maybe.

"My friend there allowed me to go outside... You don't know him." He says smiling as i look up.
"Friend? Are there nice people in Hana's "group?" I ask shocked by hearing about his friend.

"Yeah suprisingly. He's just a kind of guard so he doesn't really involve with the situation." Hoseok says as he pats my back.

Guard...
"Like a bodyguard? Is she rich?" I ask surprised.
"Suprisingly yes. She is." He says as kt went silent afterwards.

I widen my eyes in suprise.
"But hey I'm fine." Hoseok suddenly says breaking the silence.

He loosens his grip around me allowing me step back.
"If you ever still really need help. Please come find me..." I say again.