Chapter 3. The Plan Breaks

Author's Note: Thank you guys so much for reading this story I really apreciate it! So for that honor i'm putting up chapter 3 early! Here you guys go! I don't own Gravity Falls that belongs to Disney! Alright lets do dis!

                       Pewds POV

           I heard a girl say yes! Behind me, so I turn around, and see the girl with a pinkish sweater with a picture of a Shooting Star on it, her face lights up and grabs her... I'm guessing her brother along with her and introduced herself to me "Hi! I'm Mabel! And this is my twin brother Dipper!" I smiled and waved alittle "Hai." Dipper replied "Sup." Mabel looked alittle curious "What are you doing here in Gravity Falls Pewds?" I just simply answered "I don't know get away from town I guess." "Oh yeah, today I saw a boy with white poofy hair summon a triangle guy today." Fun. Not. The twins gasped and said together "GIDEON!" I asked "Wait. You guyd know that poofy-haired dude?" Dipper nodded "Yeah, he was a jerk to Mabel."  I nodded and asked "Yeah. But why does he wany dis Shack anyway?" He shrugged " We don't know."

       He pulled out this creepy journal thing with a gold hand that has 6 fingers on it and a number 3. "I think I read something about this before in the Journal." " 'Beware of Bill the most powerful and dangerous creature i've ever encountered.'" " 'Whatever you do don't let him into your mind.' " Huh Bill Cipher, a classy name for a dorito man, thingy. Dips looked up at me "Do you know what he looked like?" I nodded "Well, he had  a tophat, yellow, bowtie, two arms and legs, one eye, but the obvious a triangle, kidnda like a dorito to me."

        Author's Note: There ya go! Chapter 3 for you lovely readers! Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, Bye! See ya in the next chapter! Peace!