𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 @𝟐:𝟎𝟒𝐏𝐌

= 𝟗𝟎𝟐 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

They arrived at the cafe which has the cozy and soft vibe. Himari thank Shigeko for accompany and skipping school with her today. " I'm always with my besties till' the end of the line! " Shigeko smiled and hug Himari.  Himari accept the hug.

They found a seat which have a swing and flowers on them as decorations. " What drink do you want? " Shigeko asked. " I want a CAFÈ AU LAIT please, " Himari answered. " You wait here, okay? "  Shigeko smiled and saw Himari nodded. 

Shigeko walked to the counter. She ordered a Cold Brew Coffee, Cafe Au Lait and Two Vanilla Cake. She payed the total and waited for her number to pop up on screen. Shigeko jumped a little when her phone started to vibrate. She take out her phone and noticed that she received a message from Kenjirou. She read the message and it shows, ' How's the day been to two of you girls? '. 

Shigeko smiled at the text and replied with, ' It's very fun and she did have calm down a lot but I don't know if she's ready to go to school tomorrow. '  She's worried that Himari might get mistreated in back in school. However, Shigeko have something mind that she thinks that Coach Washijo might need more time to think. 

Having Himari As The Second Lady Manager In The Volleyball Club. 

Shigeko knows it's a bad idea but she have no choice because she want to protect her best friend from everything bad that is happening. Shigeko was about to text Kenjirou but her number appeared on screen so she put away her phone. She thank the worker and bring the tray to Himari and her seat. 

Shigeko noticed Himari smiling at her phone and have the sun lighting on the side her face. At first, Shigeko thought she met a Goddess but she met the Majestic Himari. She put down the try on the table. " Who's text are you smiling at? " Shigeko teased Himari. Himari's ears turned red and she covered her face.

" Oh my god, I feel embarrassed. Kenjirou just sent me a lot of advices and affection and I cannot take it anymore, " Himari spoke, still covering her face. " OOOOOOHHHHH... You lovebirds need some room, " Shigeko smirked. " Shigeko! " Himari covered her face, feeling blushed. 

Shigeko chuckled, " Let's drink and drink before it goes bad, I guess, " Shigeko smile. " Thank you, Shigeko for this. I really appreciate it. I'm glad to have a Bestie like you, " Himari smiled and hold Shigeko's hand tightly. 

" That's what you call a friendship that lasts forever, " Shigeko replied, caressing Himari's hand.

" Himari. I don't know if you would agree or want to join in to  what I want to say but... Is it okay for you if you join the Boy's Volleyball Club to be the second Lady Manager? " Shigeko asked.

Himari kept quiet and started to think of an answer. 

 ⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐎𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐲, 𝟒:𝟒𝟖𝐏𝐌]

Shigeko and Himari have a lot of fun and Shigeko totally forgot about the Lady Manager Situation.  Himari already thought about it and she think of answering Shigeko now. Himari stopped Shigeko and let go of Shigeko's hand. Shigeko was confused and asked if everything is okay. 

" I think I can answer the question that you ask in the cafe. My answer is, I would love to be the second Lady Manager but will the coaches there agree to it? " Himari asked. Shigeko didn't think that Himari would agree to be the second Lady Manager but felt happy at the same time because she get to protect Himari. 

" I think they agree to this because they really admire me and helped me a lot. I know you're going to be accepted- " Shigeko got cut off by her phone, ringing. She take out her phone, it shows that it is  from an unknown. ' Who is this person? ' Shigeko thought and pick up the call. 

" Moshi Moshi? " Shigeko spoke. " Hey, Shigeko, " A deep voice spoke up. " Ushijima?! How did you get my phone number?! " Shigeko was surprised and stood up. " I asked Kenjirou for your phone number... Anyways, are you and Himari alright? " Ushijima asked. "We're fine... Thanks for asking, " Shigeko answered. " Coach Washijo is concern because you are absent today, " Ushijima told her what happened. " Is Coach Washijo okay when I'm not there? " She asked with worries. " Not really. His voice gotten louder that almost all of our eardrums gonna explode, " Ushijima said. 

Shigeko chuckled and heard a loud groan. " USHIWAKA! GO BACK TO PRACTISE! " Coach Washijo shouted at the background. " Yes, Sir! Bye, Shigeko~Chan, " He hung up. Shigeko was there staying still like a stone and Himari looked at her, curious. 

" What The Heck Happened To You? " Himari asked. " Ushijima called me, " Shigeko's words stutter.

 ⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉