𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 @𝟗:𝟓𝟕

= 𝟏𝟒𝟗𝟒 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

After Kenjiro and Shigeko finished their breakfast, they said their goodbye to their mother and walked to school. While they were walking to school, Kenjiro spoken up. " Why do you suddenly choose to be a lady manager now? I thought you said you need three days to decide, " Shirabu asked. 

" When I watch your team practice for a while now, I thought that maybe your team needs a lady manager, " Shigeko answers his question. " You have been watching us practising for a while and you didn't tell me? " Kenjiro whisper-shouted. Shigeko nodded. " Wait, didn't you lie to mother saying that you went to the library to study? " he asked. 

" Why did you all of a sudden ask me that? No, I said I am going out with Stephanie that is not a friend of mine at all. I just made up the name and mom believe all my lies. " Shigeko started to run to school. " You lied to mother! "  Kenjiro chased after her. 

They run for 8 minutes and they arrived to school. Ushijima and Tendou noticed them chasing after each other. " That was a nice run, huh? " Shigeko stopped running in the front of the gate. Kenjiro was panting and fell to the ground. " Why didn't you fell tired at all? " Kenjiro felt tired. 

" When I used to be a volleyball player, I always went for a jog before the sun raise or in the night time, " Shigeko help her brother to stand up. " I'll walk with you to your classroom, " Kenjiro slightly smiles. " No thanks, I'm fine... See you later! " Shigeko walked in school and go to her classroom. 

Kenjirou is too overprotective because she is the top 1 in the list where all the boys in the school want to date with. Ushijima and Tendou watched Shigeko walked in the school gate. " You can go to class, I'll talk to her for a while, " Ushijima looked at Tendou. " Yes, Ushijima~San. See you class, " The red haired walked to his classroom. 

Shigeko kept looking at her notes and ignores everyone that kept looking at her. Ushijima was five steps behind her. Shigeko felt someone was behind her so she looked behind her and she didn't expect that Ushijima will be behind her. Normally, Himari was always behind her and hugs Shigeko from the back. 

" Ushijima Senpai? What do you need help with? " Shigeko asked. " I need to talk to you for a while, " Ushijima talks to her with a deep voice that made her cheeks turned red. " Oh, sure. What is it? " Shigeko smiles.