Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ

𝟸:𝟶𝟺 ᴀᴍ
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟹ʀᴅ, 𝟷𝟿𝟷𝟻
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ

F/N's Perspective

After that night with Daki, I had to go to sleep. I've lived with them for two months now. They're have gotten sort of, clingy, around me for some reason. It's currently 2 AM right now and I'm just chatting with Douma. Douma is a nice guy, he's uhm, pretty interesting, I guess. Douma sincerely smiles at me, trailing his long fingernail across my jawline and to my cheek. He caresses my cheek as I blushed a bit.

"You're such a fascinating child, have I told you that? I really thought you would be scared of us, to the point we can't talk to each other."

Douma continued smiling.

I timidly averted eye contact, still blushing.

"I mean, you guys are alright. I like it here, I guess. I just want to see my friends again, that's all."

I softly responded, glancing up at his silver rainbow eyes.

Douma's smile falters a bit, but nonetheless, he continued smiling.

"What would happen if I were to say, we all of a sudden like you?"

I raised a brow.

"Like me? As in what way, Douma?"

I questioned.

Douma only chuckles, embracing me into a hug. I slowly hug him back.

"Just any way. I can't specify the way, yet."

Douma responded.

I frowned a bit, nodding in response. The door opens as I turned my head, seeing Kokushibou.

"You need to eat, F/N."

Kokushibou muttered to me.

I nodded, letting go of Douma as he pecks my cheek. I blushed again, hearing him giggle. I waved at him and jumped off of his bed, walking towards Kokushibou. We both head towards my room as I see him carrying a plate of food. He opens my door as I stepped in. He hands me my plate as I thanked him with a smile.

"Thank you!"

He only nods in response.

Kokushibou quietly shuts my door as I walk over to the bed and eat. I looked out the window, seeing Akaza is heading out once again. Me and Akaza somewhat made up. Akaza still wants to squash my puny brain though, kinda petrifying-

Well, whatever though, as long as he doesn't heavily despise me. Enmu is uhh, attached to me. I kinda thought he would be angry at me for murdering him with my poison, guess he isn't. Rui and I are actually good with each other. He liked how gentle I was with him back at the mountain. Rui is more of a brother to me. I really like that he cares about me, like what a brother does to their siblings. I finished eating as I placed the plate on the desk, walking back to my bed and laying down on top of it. I sigh quietly, looking out the window to see Rui. I sit up.

'Well, look what the cat dragged in. I was just thinking about you, silly.'

I smiled.

I opened the window, seeing Rui jump in. He hands me a water bottle.

"I thought you might've been thirsty while eating.."

Rui mumbled, a slight red hue covers his cheeks.

I smiled again, grabbing the water bottle from his hand.

"Thanks!"

I chirped, twisting the cap open.

I drinked the cool liquid, clearing my throat after twisting the lid back on. I look back at Rui.

'Seems like something's on his mind.'

I poked Rui's cheek, gently smiling at him.

Rui blushes, turning his attention towards me.

"Something on your mind?"

I asked.

Rui hesitantly looks away, shyly nodding.

"I-I like y-you...not as a friend....but more as a friend."

Rui looks away again.

I blushed.

'That's interesting-'

'I would have never thought he likes me-'

'But, I don't see him as more than a friend. I only see him as a brother.'

I smiled sadly.

Rui noticed the sad smile and clenches his fists.

"I-I'm sorry, Rui. But, I only see you as a brother."

I muttered, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Rui sighs, nodding.

"I understand....I'll leave you be..good night...."

Rui jumps out the window before I could say anything.

'Poor guy...'

I thought sadly, closing the window.

I layed down, placing the water bottle on the desk right next to me. I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Third Person Perspective

"Well? Is everything prepared?"

Muzan asked the pink hair male who's entering the room.

"Yes, Muzan~Sama."

Akaza responded, bowing down.

"Good. I shall go see him. Then, we can take over the slayers."

Muzan smirked at the thought of blood and death around.

Akaza stayed silent, waiting for the next mission.

"Tell me...."

"Do you like her."

Muzan questioned the male.

Akaza tensed up. He looks up at him, hesitant. He didn't know what to say. Does he really like that human? Hell, he does. He may show off their relationship as aggressive and cold, but he really does like her deep inside. After all, she forgave him, and he forgave her as well. That was their new beginning.

"Akaza."

"Do you like her."

Muzan repeated.

"Y-Yes."

Akaza responded, clenching his fists.

Muzan sighs, turning around.

"You all do. I know. I must admit, I have grown quite attached to the human as well. Prepare for tomorrow and tell the rest as well. Begone, that is all I ask of you."

Akaza lightens his expression up a bit, nodding.

"Yes, Muzan~Sama."