Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ

𝟷:𝟶𝟼 ᴀᴍ
ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 𝟸𝟽ᴛʜ, 𝟷𝟿𝟷𝟻
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ

F/N's Perspective

Akaza immediately raises his fist at me as I look up at him, smiling nervously. Then, his arm gets slashed off. I look to see who sliced his arm, Kokushibou is the one.

"Don't hurt her just yet....Muzan~Sama still needs her alive, you fool.."

Kokushibou said coldly, placing his blade back in its sheathe.

Akaza scoffs a bit, regenerating his arm.

"Look Akaza. I'm sorry about the things I've said to you that day. I was just mad and sad at that time. You did kill him...but I forgive you! I know you are a nice man inside!"

I beamed with glee.

"I don't need your pathetic apology...I'm still going to squash your tiny brain."

(Get your free 'respect woman juice' and shove it down the pink hair man's mouth 😔✋🏻)

I shrugged.

"I tried!"

"Ah! Hello Akaza~Dono! How are y-"

Douma gets cut off by Akaza punching him.

I flinched. Akaza glared at Douma. Douma's face soon regenerates.

"That's a bit mean, Akaza-"

I muttered.

"Oh? You want one too?"

I immediately shake my head.

Then, the door opens, revealing the one and only, Muzan Kibutsuji.

"Ah, you have brought the girl I needed. Thank you, Daki and Gyuutarou."

Muzan walks over to me.

I stood still, looking up at the tall man. Muzan looks down at me.

'Hmmm, Muzan reminds me of that one guy named Michael Ja-'

"You hold a very powerful blood inside of you, and I would like you to cooperate with me. That way, we can get what I need, out of you instantly."

Muzan spoke, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I hesitantly nodded.

"Please, follow me."

Muzan starts walking somewhere as I follow him.

I waved to the demons behind me. Douma and Daki waved back. Muzan opens the door.

"After you."

I blushed a bit, walking inside.

He walks in after me. I examined the room we are in. Muzan grabs my hand.

"I will need to cut your arm, only a little bit. I need a few blood drops of yours to make this work."

Muzan explained, showing his long nails.

I tensed up. I wanted to escape, but I'm pretty sure I'll die right on this spot. I hesitantly nodded. Muzan pulls my sleeve up, cutting my arm. I winced at the cut. He turns my arm over as the blood drops to the floor. Muzan rips a part of my sleeve off, wrapping it around the wound.

"Very sorry about that."

Muzan lets go of my arm, licking his bloodied finger nail.

Muzan squats down, separating the blood into two sections.

"Now, do you remember Rui, Lower Moon Five?"

I nodded, looking down at the blood.

"Do you remember what he looks like?"

Muzan asked again.

"Y...Yes."

I replied.

"Do you remember Enmu, Lower Moon One?"

I nodded.

"Do you also remember how he looks?"

I nodded again.

"Good. Now, please say 'I hereby summon Rui. Using the power of my blood, he shall become more powerful and shall be revived once again.' Got that?"

I replayed that sentence in my head a couple more times, before nodding.

"I hereby summon Rui. Using the power of my blood, he shall become more powerful and shall be revived once again!"

I repeated.

I look up at Muzan, a sinister smile is on his face. I look down at the blood. One of the blood starts growing and forming into something. Soon, it formed into Rui. I gasped.

"Wh..What...?? I-I'm alive..?!"

Rui spoke, holding onto his head.

"Welcome back, Rui."

Muzan greeted.

Rui looks up at Muzan before bowing down.

"You may exit the room now."

Muzan smiled.

Rui nodded, exiting the room.

"M-My blood can do that?!"

I exclaimed.

"Of course, I figured your parents might not have told you about it. About your family, I'm very sorry about murdering them. I did not know they were Celestial users. Not until I found out you are one."

Muzan explained.

I rubbed my arm.

"O-Oh. Well, that's alright."

I mumbled, not knowing how to feel about that apology.

"Please say the same sentence for Enmu."

I nodded.

"I hereby summon Enmu. Using the power of my blood, he shall become more powerful and shall be revived once again."

The other blood soon transforms.

Enmu then appeared.

"Oh...I have been given a second life...?"

Enmu looks up at Muzan.

"My oh my."

Enmu smiles, bowing down to Muzan.

"Do not disappoint me next time. You may leave now."

Muzan coldly said to Enmu.

Enmu smiles again, before walking out of the room.

"How long will I be staying here? Will I even get to go back? Are you going to turn me into a demon..?"

I questioned him, feeling nervous and anxious.

"I have decided to keep you here with us. Forever. You will not go back. You will see the end of the demon slayers. After they have disappeared, you will become one of us."

Muzan explained, seeming to like the fear in my eyes.

I trembled, gulping. Muzan moves closer to me.

"If you dare try to escape, I or my demons, will find you. We will hunt you down. We will torment you until you understand you are not allowed to go back. We will not kill you, as your blood is very important to us. Do you understand?"

Muzan explained, glaring down at me.

I nodded quickly.

"Good. You may exit the room now, Daki will be outside the room. She will give you a room to stay in."

I nodded again, walking out the door and seeing Daki.

"There you are. Let us go now."