Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ

𝟸:𝟹𝟽 ᴀᴍ
ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 𝟸𝟽ᴛʜ, 𝟷𝟿𝟷𝟻
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ

F/N's Perspective

"There you are. Let us go now."

Daki shows me the way to my new room.

I followed after her. The silence between us is quite intimidating. I coughed a bit, getting her attention. She turns around to face me. I look up at her nervously.

"When will you attack the demon slayers....?"

I questioned.

Daki blinks a couple of times. She turns around again.

"That is a time you will soon see come."

Daki replied.

I gulped nervously. I continued following her. We finally reached my new room. Daki slides the door open. She gestures for me to walk in. I walked as told.

"Will we get along just fine then?"

I asked again.

Daki rolls her eyes.

"I'm not sure. I suppose we will."

My eyes lightened up a bit.

"You should change out of those clothes now. Such a pretty girl like you shouldn't wear filthy clothing made by demon hunters."

Daki stated.

I nodded. Daki closes the door and waits for me to change. I walk to the closet, picking out a F/C kimono. I changed out of the uniform and into the kimono. I picked out a S/F/C haori, wearing it. I pulled my sleeves up, checking on the wound Muzan had made. A few knocks were heard on the door.

"Oh, I'm finished!"

I exclaimed.

Daki enters the room with a plate of food. My eyes shimmer at the sight of delicious food. Daki sits on the bed as I quickly walk over to the bed and sit down next to her. Daki hands me my plate of food as I start eating.

"You don't mind if I ask you a few questions?"

I questioned, a bit nervous.

"I don't mind."

Daki responded.

"How long were you a demon for?"

Daki thinks for a bit.

"Quite a long time. I don't remember the years."

Daki responded again.

"Who made you a demon?"

Daki sighs.

"Douma. He challenged us to get into the Twelve Kizuki. We were on the verge of death so we took upon his challenge."

"We?"

"Onii~Chan and I."

I finished eating, putting the plate on the desk that is by the window.

"I see."

I mumbled, looking down at my shoes.

Daki looks at me. She thinks for a bit.

"Let's try some makeup on you, F/N."

I looked up at her.

"Who told you my name?"

"Muzan~Sama, of course!"

Daki grins.

"Okay, I guess-"

I blushed a bit, slightly embarrassed.

Daki stands up, moving me to the desk. I sit down on the chair. She grabs a hair brush and brushes my hair.

"Such smooth hair you have."

Daki smiles.

Daki ties my hair with a hair band, into a bun. She pulls the drawer open, pulling out the makeup set. Daki applies some makeup on me. About twenty minutes later, Daki finishes.

"Hehehe! All done!"

Daki giggles.

Daki moves out of the mirror's way. I look at myself, amazed.

"Now you look like an absolute cutie!"

Daki giggles again, placing the makeup back in the drawer.

I smiled, blushing shyly. Daki sits on the bed again, stretching. I stand up and sat next to her.

"You know what. Let's be best friends, F/N! Forget the boys and that biwa girl! Only you and I can be best friends!"

Daki hugs me.

"O-Okay! Who's the biwa girl though?"

I asked.

"Nakime. Only a mere demon to serve Muzan~Sama."

Daki replied.

"Oh."

Daki lets go of me and smiles.

"You don't know how hard it is being the only 'normal' girl in the upper ranks!"

Daki lays down, sighing.

I giggled.

"Of course I do know. There is me and the other girl who are the only girls in my little friend group. The boys can be irritating sometimes, but I love them as my friends."

I explained, smiling at the wonderful memories I've created with Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke.

Then, I remember some memories I've had with Kanao and Aoi.

'Fun times we had.'

I smiled gently at the ground.

Daki giggles. I look up at her.

"Can I hear one of your adventures as a demon slayer?"

Daki questions, sitting up on the bed now.

"O-Oh! Sure!"