The abandoned town

A/n: hey guys i'm back with another chapter of dread out. I just want to remind everyone that this is a fanfic and this will not follow the main story 100% as it was in the games and I won't have every dialogue said by every character. If you want the original story then look it up on youtube. Anyway see ya.

________________________________

Third POV
Miss Siska: "Alright is everyone ready?"

Everyone: "Yes Miss Siska."

Miss Siska: "Ok then everyone in! The sooner we hit the road the sooner we can come back and call it a day."

Everyone got into the van and they drove off.

Ira: "I'm so excited today! I didn't think we be going on a field trip!"

Linda: "Whatever..."

Ira: "Oh come on Linda its better than sitting in class all day. Right (Y/n)?"

The girls look over at him and all he does is gives them a thumbs up.

Ira: "See? He agrees."

Linda: "Still I wonder why she decided to announce it today all of a sudden..."

Y/n: "Eh probably shouldn't think about it too much after all today is basically a hangout day but with everyone."

Linda: "I guess your right. Anyway I'm going to take a nap."

Ira: "Ok we'll wake you up when we stop somewhere or arrive at our destination."

Linda: "Alright thanks.

Linda closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Y/n: "Well then I'm going back to listening to music."

Ira: "Aw your going to leave me by myself?"

Y/n: "Well you can always talk to the other guys and Shelly."

We look at the others and see Shelly taking selfies and the boys playing Rock Paper Scissors and betting on something.

Ira: "I think I'm good.."

Y/n: "Eh While we are on the road may as well take this chance to relax."

Ira: "Yeah guess your right."

Ira just turns and looks outside the window.

Your thoughts: "Sometimes I wonder what to do with these two."

Later.......

Ok now I'm really questioning where we are going because right now we are driving on a road that no one knows about. Second no one knows where this road leads. And third....i wish I never came to class today.....

Yayan: "Uhh Miss Siska? Do you know where we are going?"

Miss siska didn't hear what Yayan said and continued on.

Miss siska: "Hmm I'm sure we took the right way...."

Linda woke up and looked around.