She studied for a while and planned to go to bed earlier.

Nuonuo went to take a bath. With the last lesson, she now wore a bra while sleeping.

In fact, she was well developed, wearing underwear to sleep was uncomfortable, secondly, it was not good for the body. She also wore her makeup.

In order to avoid any further shame, she felt better to be alert.

After all, after a few months, she could leave Qiu Li.

When Nuonuo returned to her room, she saw the man in there, and her scalp felt numb.

Qiu Li only had a bath towel around his lower body. His shoulder waist, and abdominal muscles were bare. Seeing her come in, he said, "Come here."

Nuonuo wanted to cry.

He wanted to sleep with her!

What was the problem? Was it because he was dissatisfied with the female lead today? Shouldn't he have kept Song Lian behind?

Why would he want to touch her?

He was clearly dissatisfied with Song Nuonuo's face.

Nuonuo was afraid of death.

Nuonuo stepped back and shook her head, "Mr. Qiu, it's too late. I still have to do my homework."

Qiu Li was too lazy to care what she was talking about.

With the desire on top and the light on, Nuonuo was really beautiful.

She retreated sharply, and the outline seemed to become softer. The fiancee sent by the Song family was sent for him.

He went straight to hug her.

Nuonuo struggled desperately, Qiu Li was impatient, threw her on the bed, pressed her wrist to take off her clothes.

Nuonuo was going crazy, "Qiu Li!"

She kicked him, but couldn't move as she was pressed by his long legs.

Nuonuo hated this book and hated this man.

Her clothes were pushed over her chest by Qiu Li, revealing the light blue underwear inside.

There were also white and tender rabbits.

Nuonuo's waist was very thin, and her belly button was very cute.

Qiu Li's breathing changed.

At the moment when he was about to kiss her, Nuonuo cried in horror.

She hated him! She hated this shameless book!

He was not a robber, if he was not the male lead, he would've been called a rapist!

She hated him!

Nuonuo was crying sadly, and her whole body was shaking.

Qiu Li stared at her for a few seconds and put her clothes down. Her face was full of tears, her eyes were red, and the tears ran down the corners of her eyes.

Qiu Li wiped her tears rudely, feeling the soft and delicate skin under his palm.

"Why are you crying?"

Nuonuo was out of breath; "I ... I am ... 17 years old ...."

She cried and moved. There were tears in her eyelashes and water in her eyes.

Her tone was also very charming when she said, "You beast, bastard, lunatic, I haven't ... not yet ..."

It just didn't go smoothly.

He smiled inexplicably.

So lovely.

She looked better than when she was cute.

He suddenly remembered the tone she used the other night when she called him asshole. In addition to being uncomfortable, he felt an unspeakable pleasure.

Qiu Li pinched her chin, "No crying."

Nuonuo ... couldn't help it.

It was terrible, she was almost forced by him.

Her cheeks flushed as she held herself and sobbed softly while biting her lips.

Her black hair was spread out on the green sheets.

Qiu Li was dizzy.

Damn it ... he wanted to ravage her.

But the next moment, his eyes fell on the corner of her eyes where the tears rushed.

The corners of her eyes had a red tear mole.

Glamorous.