🍋Ryoma x Kirumi Lemon🍋

Ryoma was just sitting on floor leaning his head on a tree, bored out of his life. And at one point it was getting really dark.

Ryoma: Its getting pretty late.

He then sighs

Ryoma: I'll just sleep here. Not like anyone wants to hear or see me as it is.

Ryoma then closed his eyes and fell asleep. When it was 3:00 AM in the morning, Ryoma felt someone shaking him. At one point he woke up.

Ryoma: H-Huh?

Ryoma rubbed his eye for more clear vision and saw The Ultimate Maid, Kirumi Tojo, with a worried expression on her face. Her face was pretty close to Ryoma's which made Ryoma blush really red.

Ryoma: K-K-Kirumi? Wh-What are you doing?

Kirumi: O-Oh s-sorry

Kirumi then backed up. Ryoma then had this weird feeling coursing through his body, like if he was in
.................love with Kirumi.

Kirumi: D-Did I ruin something or make you flustered?

Ryoma: Huh? O-Oh no no no no no its fine you didn't do anything wrong. I-It was just surprising how y-you were so close to me.

Kirumi: Oh heh heh I understand Ryoma.

Kirumi then got up and tried to walk away but was stopped by Ryoma grabbing her arm.

Kirumi: Huh?

She then looked back at Ryoma

Kirumi: What is it Ryoma?

Ryoma: Come down to my height level real quick.

Kirumi nodded and went to her knees so she's at Ryoma's height level.

Kirumi: So what did you need to tell m-

Ryoma then stopped what Kirumi said by kissing her on the lips. Kirumi's eyes went wide but she then slowly closed her eyes and kisses Ryoma back. Ryoma then sticked his tounge and put it in Kirumi's mouth and explored. Kirumi then put her tounge inside Ryoma's mouth and explored. They then broke apart after minutes passed by, both of them panting for air.

Kirumi: Y-You really liked the k-kiss, Ryoma.

Ryoma: O-Of course I did. You are really hot after all.

Kirumi: H-Hot?

Ryoma: Of course.

Kirumi: Uh y-yeah. Hey Ryoma?

Ryoma: Yeah hot stuff?

Kirumi: *Blushes* D-Do you w-want to s-sleep with m-me?

Ryoma: (In his head) I can't believe I'm actually gonna sleeping with the one and only Ultimate Maid! (Out of his head) Yes of course, I'd love to.

Kirumi: O-Ok then.

Kirumi then picked up Ryoma cause Ryoma to blush but Ryoma still put his arms around Kirumi and then Kirumi started to walk to her room. When they finally reached Kirumi's room Kirumi, opened her door, walked in, and shut the door. She then had a change of plans and locked the door. Ryoma noticed and was a little confused about this but he thought none of it. Kirumi then put Ryoma on the bed and then she climbed on top of him.

Ryoma: Uh K-K-K-Kirumi?

Kirumi: Come on Ryoma...

Kirumi then started to unbutton the top of her dress and took it off and then she took off her shirt and shorts making Ryoma see her bra and panties. Kirumi then uncliped her bra make her tits come out. Kirumi then squeezed one and wiggled it.

Kirumi: You know you want it.

Kirumi was still wiggling her tit as she said those words.

Ryoma sighed in defeat

Ryoma: Your right I do.

Ryoma then grabbed the same tit and started to suck on it.

Kirumi: *Moans* R-Ryoma *Moans* Feels so g-good

Ryoma kept sucking on Kirumi's big tit. He then took one of his hands and massages Kirumi's other big tit.

Kirumi: Ah! *Moans louder*

Ryoma then takes his other empty hand and massages her clit.

Kirumi: *Moans very loudly*

After sometime they both stop.

Kirumi: *Pant* *Pant* Th-That was r-really fun, Ryoma.

Ryoma: Yes it was but...

Ryoma then took his clothes off exposing his dick which was really long for his size.

Ryoma: I'm not done yet.

Kirumi: W-Well let me play with that.

Kirumi crawled up to Ryoma and started to jerk Ryoma's dick.

Ryoma: Ah! Nrgh.

Kirumi: Your voice is so cute and manly Ryoma, I need to hear it more

Kirumi then took her breast and put Ryoma dick in between them.

Kirumi: I hope this feels better.

Ryoma: I-It does.

Kirumi then licked his dick and then started to suck it.

Ryoma: K-Kirumi I-I'm gonna c-cum!

Ryoma then took his dick out of Kirumi's mouth and cummed all over the place. The cum then landed on Kirumi's boobs, Ryoma himself, and the bed sheets.

Ryoma: *Pant* *Pant* S-Sorry

Kirumi: No its ok

Kirumi then kissed Ryoma on the lips again.

Kirumi: Now...

Kirumi then took off her panties which were soaking wet by now.

Ryoma: Wait you don't mean...

Kirumi then layed down and spread her legs open. She then took two of her fingers and spread her pussy open a little. Ryoma then crawled up and started to suck Kirumi's pussy.

Kirumi: *Moans* K-Keep go*Moans*ing.

Ryoma then sticked his tounge inside of her licking some of the stuff inside her. Kirumi constanly keeps moaning having more pleasure.

Kirumi: Ryoma, I-I'm gonna cum

Kirumi then cums and it gets on Ryoma's face.

Kirumi: Oh uh do you need me to help you with that?

Ryoma: No its fine.

Ryoma then wipes the cum off his face. Ryoma then spread Kirumi's pussy back open and shoved his dick inside of her causing Kirumi to moan loudly. The wet noises they hear make Kirumi feel more pleasure.

Kirumi: F-Fuck me faster Ryoma, *Moans very loudly*

Ryoma goes in and out faster to fufill her request. Ryoma then put his hands on Kirumi's ass and started to squeeze it. Kirumi moans softly. Ryoma constantly keeps getting hard by Kirumi's hot moans. But he kept thrusting inside Kirumi faster and faster and faster.

Kirumi: *Moans* Fuck me Ryoma it feels so good *Moans very loudly*

Ryoma: I'm gonna cum again Kirumi

Kirumi: Me too Ryoma

Ryoma: Lets cum together

Kirumi: Ok

Ryoma the took his dick out of Kirumi and then they both cummed at the same time. Both of them were now panting from both of them having a very nice time together. They then went to each other and hugged each other tightly.

Kirumi: Thank you Ryoma for doing this with me.

Ryoma: Your welcome

Kirumi: Thank you for fufilling this request for me, Ryoma.

Ryoma nodded and then they put the blanket over them and they cuddled together and slept.