Reason To Live

Ryoma was very happy when he found out that they have motive videos showing the most important person in their life. When he found his motive video and played it, what the tennis player saw plunged him into sadness.

Monokuma: This is a message for Ryoma Hoshi, The Ultimate Tennis Pro. I'm sorry, but there is no one in the world that is important to you. I'm so sorry, Really I am, but you will forever be alone. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

Ryoma then droped the Kub Pad then started to cry. He really wanted to kill himself after he heard that no one cared for him. He suppose that he could just wait until tommorow, but he has had it after that. He ran out of his room and started to run to the pool.

*In Kirumi's room*

Kirumi was about to go to sleep after she did all her work. But something kept her up. It was the sound of a dorm room slamming. She got concerned on who it was and then she ran to her door. When she opened it she saw her crush, Ryoma, running out of the dormitory.

Kirumi: Ryoma? Oh no is he gonna try and end his life. I gotta hurry and stop him

The Maid then ran out of her dorm and started to follow The Tennis Pro. She then saw Ryoma run into the pool. Kirumi then knew what he was gonna do and had to act fast.

Kirumi: No Ryoma I can't lose you. I need to show my true feelings to you.

Then she peaked into the pool room and saw Ryoma standing near the pool looking down at the water.

Ryoma: Well this is it. I'm actually going to do this. Well knowing these people were fun, but after seeing Rantaro and Kaede die. And seeing my motive video, I've decided to do this for everyone.

Ryoma then closed his eyes and tried to walk off and end his life. But when he opened his eyes he found himself in a room but it wasn't his. He was in a bed as if someone put him in there. He look around then saw The one and only Ultimate Maid, Kirumi Tojo. Kirumi saw Ryoma awake and them told him...

Kirumi: Oh, you've awoken Ryoma. Sorry for the incovinence but, I saw you near the pool and about to jump in, but I saved you from dieing and brung you here.

Ryoma's eyes grew wide by The Maid's response from The Tennis Pro looking at her. He then said in a sad tone...

Ryoma: But why? Why did you save me?

Kirumi then started to blush. She didn't know what to say. But she knew that this was the perfect time to tell him.

Kirumi: Well I just wanted to tell you something.

Kirumi climbed onto the bed causing Ryoma to blush.

Kirumi: I might as well show you

Kirumi then moved closer to Ryoma, closed her eyes, and kissed Ryoma on the lips. Ryoma's eyes grew more wide but slowly closed his eyes and kissed Kirumi back. They kissed for 2 minutes and a half then broke apart.

Kirumi: I love you Ryoma

Kirumi then hugged Ryoma tightly and Ryoma hugged Kirumi back. Kirumi started to rub Ryoma's back which made Ryoma more comfotable. Ryoma started to hug Kirumi tighter and said...

Ryoma: Do you mind telling me why you kissed me

Kirumi: Because I have had a crush on you and I wanted you to have a reason to live so I wanted to tell you my feelings

Ryoma: Oh, Hey Kirumi?

Kirumi: Yes Ryoma?

Ryoma: Can I please sleep with you tonight

Kirumi: Of course Ryoma

Ryoma: Thank you Kirumi

Kirumi: Your welcome Ryoma

Kirumi and Ryoma then both leaned in and kissed each other again but this time it was longer. After they broke apart they both layed in bed and cuddled with each other. After Kirumi fell asleep, Ryoma said quietly...

Ryoma: I'm gonna make sure we get of this killing game together I promise my beutiful maid

Ryoma then kissed Kirumi's forehead and fell asleep next to Kirumi. His new reason to live.