BUSTED 😈

Marinette was generally okay (unless you counted her feelings) and to make the situation worse Lila and Adrian were on their asses laughing. What's so funny Annalese hissed ready to punch both of them, I still think it's so stupid how she fell on the road so easily and almost got killed he really need to learn to watch your back Marinette stupid b**** or the next now Lila and I come up with this will surely kill you next Adrian screamed we couldn't even say it so clearly he was laughing so hard what a jerk. This is nothing to laugh about Agreste Luka yelled grabbing everyone's attention around him and you Lila you could have killed her Adrian you were in on it. Why do guys act like I'm supposed to care if she died or not and yes Adrian was in on it she deserved it anyway I mean she ruined my life what else am I supposed to do to that stupid b**** that she is Lila spat. Well I look at blabbering Chloe took out her phone and called the cops, I would like to report a crime I'm this evil girl  pushed my friend in front of a moving car and tried to kill her Chloe explained the whole thing and soon enough officer Rodger was on the scene asking questions. (Oh great I'm getting Captain hardrock vibes). That's when Rodger turned around to Lila  asked are you Miss Lila Rossi, yeah I am what do you want from me and she said sarcastically I just want to let you know that you're arrest for attempted murder. Lila looked shocked and start whining I was only doing what was better for the world and getting rid of a problem. Soon enough principal Damocles and Miss bustier we're on the scene it completely disappointed it and what they once called their student. Miss Rossi  this young lady here isn't the problem you are so if I were you I would pick up your act before you ruin your life completely. I'm sure your mother would love to hear about this and mr. Agreste stop laughing before I tell your father oh wait I'm already going to tell him  so have fun getting in trouble both of you. NO NOT MY MOM SHE WILL KILL ME Lila street with tears streaming down her face (and for once they're actually genuine tears by the way) her sobs were soon followed by Adrian who was crying like a little baby on his his knees begging them not to tell his father NO NO NO PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE DON'T TELL MY DAD HE WILL KILL ME TOO HAVE MERCY ON ME.But nobody was buying it and soon enough their parents were called and that's the only one they're their lives went RIGHT IN THE TOILET ☺️😈.

They're both a couple of  idiots am I right 😈