Lila's new enemy

As everyone greated the new brunette girl class  Marinette got up and stood right next to her in front of the class. Now everyone if we don't mind me and Annie (thats Annalese's Nick name) want to tell you guys a little secret Annalese said sweetly. everyone thought that and Marinette  and Annalese we're just really good friends but soon they realized as they were a bit closer than that. only Luka  knew the truth about the two but under their strict order to never tell anyone until the right moment he smiled and waited for them to speak. You  see Mari and I are actually cousins Annalese squeak with with happiness is hugging Mari. Everyone was a little shocked but still happy the only person who  was not too thrilled about that I was of course Lila was already throwing a temper tantrum in the back. You're probably wondering what was Lila's problem  with Annalese joining the class it's that if Marinette had someone who was that close to her always nearby I would most likely mean that she was like Marinette someone who would never believe a lie she told so that made her enemy number two. and she wasn't wrong cuz Annie  heard a couple lies and she don't believe them at all and somehow buy some a bad luck in Lila's book Annalese have PROOF of Lila lies. and Luka and Marinette they were just sitting in the background laughing their butts off of knowing Lila was going to be exposed within days.

 and Luka and Marinette they were just sitting in the background laughing their butts off of knowing Lila was going to be exposed within days