Only We Two

A/n: This is my second One Shot and as I said the first one, English is not my mother tongue and mistakes can occur.
Enjoy✌🏻

Mike's Pov
Our tour has just started and we have prepared for our first concert.
"Come on, Rob! Now don't do drama." Joe said loudly and rolled his eyes.
"But I look shit!" meant our drummer desperate.
"You look great, as always. Now don't be like that." Brad also got involved. Rob nodded slightly and a smile spread on Brad's lips. The two would be sweet together.
"Where's Chester?" asked Dave, and we all shrugged.
"I'm there! Sorry I still had something to do." says Chester, who elegantly came up the stairs. I looked at him closely. His short, matted hair, his all-black outfit, which consisted of wide clothes, the T-shirt under which a pair of his tattoos became visible. He looked so perfect.
"It's nice that you made it, Bennington." Joe said sarcastically, and got a slap from Chester against his upper arm.

He came to me and took me in his arms. Immediately I replied the hug and a touch of sadness passed me through as we broke apart.
"Can we go? We're expected." Dave said, devouring his arms in front of his chest.
"It's good. God you annoy." Joe grumbled.

We came on stage and were already expected by screaming fans. Of course, many immediately look at the singer, who prepared to present his angelic voice.

We started to playing 'Leave out all the rest' when Chester, of course, took off his T-shirt. His beautiful, tattooed torso came to light and I would like to know how many girls have just fainted. I wasn't allowed to focus too much on Chester, but with such a handsome man, it was pretty much impossible. He came back to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I felt the heat shot up my cheeks and I started sweating instantly. He stopped with me for the rest of the song before he went forward again and my breathing gradually calmed down.

I felt all the time that Chester was provoking me. He kept coming back to me and making a few salacious poses and I was happy when the concert ended and we went backstage.
"What was going on between the two of you?" asks Brad immediately after we go backstage.
"What do you mean?" Chester asked, giving Brad a confused look.

"You went to Mike all the time, you got very close to him and not to be forgotten those poses. It's not a strip club, my dear." Brad explained, and I turned red.
"No idea what you mean, man." Chester said earnestly.
"Chester, you're a bad liar. What was going on? It is not to be overlooked." Dave said. "What is your problem? There's nothing between us." He said
"You imagined that." He added.

The boys rolled their eyes and sighed
"What do you think of it, Mikey?" the DJ asked, and you could see that Chester's gaze was getting angry.
"Uhmm... What?" I asked, and posed a little stupid.
"Dummy, Chester is in love with you." Dave said and looked at Chester with anticipation, who turned around insulted and went to the tour bus.
"Ⅰ.. Uh- think you imagined it." I repeated the words of Chester and got to see rolling eyes.
"Mhm... Yeah, of course. Come on, don't tell us lies." Joe insinuated to me.
"I'm not lying." I said stutteringly.
"You're also a bad liar." Rob said and also went to the tour bus what the others did too. I also followed the boys to the bus where Chester was waiting for us.

"Well, you both hide us something." the guitarist said, and the others nodded. Chester looked at our bandmates in such a way that you could think that he would jump on them right now.
"There is nothing between Mike and me! What's your problem?" quised Chester our friends.
"Chester?" I said quietly
"Yes? What is?" ask Chester and his gaze became friendlier.
"Can you come with me for a moment? I have to talk to you." I meant.
"Of course, Mikey." Chester said, and I took his hand and pulled him to the Bunks.
We sat down and I sighed briefly before I started talking, "Chester... To be honest, I would also be interested in what that should be on stage." explained I shy.
"Mhh... Michael can we talk about it tomorrow after the concert? Please?" he asked, embarrassed, and I nodded amazemet.

We arrived at the hotel after 15 more minutes of driving and went to our rooms. I entered the room I shared with Chester and heard the noise of the shower. Exhausted, I fell on the bed and waited until Chester came out of the shower.
The sound of the shower stopped and after a few moments Chester came out of the bathroom and had only a white towel around his hips.
My staring had an end when Chester said, "Mr. Shinoda, what do we do?" he asked, expectantly,
"Nothing... I uhh go shower." I stuttered embarrassed and quickly went to the bathroom.

After I showered and I put my pyama on. Yes, I was ashamed of my body, I layed with Chester on our hotel bed while he was looking for a good program on TV.
My eyelids slowly became heavy and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

Time jump after the concert
The second concert was no different than yesterday. Exhausted we arrived at the tour bus and I went to my bunk.
I lay down on one of the beds and fell asleep immediately.
"Mikey, get up." I heard someone say softly and swipe over my chest.
"Mhhh." I grumbled and rolled to the side. I was just going to fall asleep when someone started picking me in the side. I turned back on my back and slowly opened my eyes and saw Chester. A smile spread on my lips and I straighten up.

We went to our rooms and I entered that from Chester and me. When I closed the door, two arms suddenly snaked around me from behind and someone put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.
"Hello Mikey." someone whispered seductively in my ear and made me tremble.
"Chester I-" I just wanted to say something when I was turned around and suddenly two lips were on mine. I replied the kiss immediately and Chester pushed me to the bed.
"Chester..." I muttered between the kisses, but cannot spoke at all, because the next second my shirt was pulled over my head.

I tried to push Chester off me, but he focused my hands over my head and started kissing my chest. I trembled like crazy, but not with arousal, but because I was terribly afraid. Tears rose into my eyes, which eventually ran over my cheeks.
A quiet sobbing escaped my throat and Chester's kisses stopped instantly. Instead, he looked at me with big eyes and rolled down from me.
He pulled me over and I started crying and trembled even more violently.
"Mikey, what's going on?" asked Chester concerned
"I don't want that. I... I love you, but I don't want to. Not yet." I said quiet
"Oh Mikey... I love you too. I didn't want to, I'm sorry. We don't have to if you don't want to." Chester said, kissing my head. I broke up of the hug a little bit and looked in Chester's beautiful eyes. It took him a moment to put his head closer to my and gently put his lips on my.
We broke up again and Chester wiped away the remaining tears.
"I love you, Michael."
"I love you too, Chester"

~The End

A/n: Yeah! I managed to finish this shit xD
I have no idea how people get their stories read 1000 times by others. I also want my stories to be read so often, so please help me.
The next story will probably be in German.
Let me know your opinion in the comments.

R.I.P. Chester Bennington 20.7.2017
You will be missed💫❤️