Chapter 35

Nedra's Pov

What did I just do?. I slapped Duncan. It was his fault. I didn't ask him to try and kiss me.I felt bad. I had decided to ignore him from the party but he had followed me to my room.

I woke up with a note on my bed.
I opened it,it was from Duncan

   Stay at home.

That was all what he had written. He didn't want to see me again. I began to cry. What was I going to do today. Going to Liam would make him think something was wrong.

A beep on my phone startled me and I checked the message.

Nathan:so we on for tonight.
Me: can't we talk this over
Nathan: no babe I'm coming right over.
Me: please don't do this
Nathan: it's up to you,your man dies if you refuse and your whole circle of family and friends, even your new found Uncle.
Me: No,I'll do it.
Nathan: see you soon Hun.

That jerk. I couldn't let him harm Nick,my mom will be wholly devastated again. And Duncan,doing this for his life will maybe make him know that I'm sorry.

It was 6:00 pm. I knew Duncan won't be home now so I agreed for Nathan to come. He wouldn't want to do it anywhere else but here.

Nathan arrived and he walked right into my room.
" Please,can't we use money as bait or something" I pleaded with the horny jerk staring at me.
" This is all I ever wanted from you at first and you didn't give it to me" he said and pulled me closer to him. I knew this would be a violent game. I couldn't just give him my body like that. He started to kiss me roughly. Moving down to my neck and coming right up. I almost gagged.

" Please stop" I pleaded amidst sobs as he pushed me on the bed.
" Say you need me??" He whispered in my ear. Gross!! I will never need him. He came down on me and began to remove my dress. I sobbing loudly now.

" FIRST YOU SLAP ME,THEN YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH MY OWN BROTHER" Duncan's voice rang loud and clear in my head and for a moment I thought I was dreaming but he was standing there,shoving Nathan towards a wall. His eyes were blood shot. I grimaced.

" She called me here, Duncan,says you don't give her much" Nathan rambled on.
" That's a lie.......he" I wanted to say but Nathan glared at me with the eye that said' rat me out and he dies'. No ! I loved Duncan much more for him to die.

" I called him" I lied. Duncan stopped hitting him and glared at me. Pain written all over him. Nathan began to laugh and Duncan called his guys to come for him,he kept laughing as he went. Such an idiot. I was left with Duncan. He wasn't in his usual wear. He was tee- shirt and ripped jeans.

" I don't give you much? I don't" he said and moved towards me. Was he going to...........
" No please"
He pushed me on the bed and joined me that instant. He began kissing me roughly. Just like Nathan but his touch made me feel a different way.
" Duncan don't do this"
" Why because you don't want me" he whispered and continued .I was damned. He moved down on me and I could feel his crotch poking at me. He was going to do it. And he did......
When I woke up he was gone ,blood on the sheets and my  inner thighs were aching. Duncan raped me.

I felt disgusted,so I managed to go and shower. I changed the sheets and cried some more. I was a virgin and he broke it. No offense though because he was my husband but I didn't expect our first night to be like this. I provoked him by slapping him and almost making out with Nathan. He was just like his father. Ruthless men. I couldn't stay with him anymore.

He opened the door and came in . His hair was tied up in a messy bun. His darkened eyes glaring through my soul,showing clear guilt.
" Go away, Titania,I can't stay with you anymore,just leave my house" he said and banged the door.
What ,he was sacking me? I knew it . This is my life will be.
Cameron came to my room and packed my things for me.i was beyond shocked to complain.

We got in front of my mom's house and Cameron sent my things inside. My mom was confused. I opened my mouth to talk but the tears came instead. The last thing I heard was my mom shouting.
" Oh my God Nedra , you're bleeding" Then I went off .

So ,what do you think of Duncan Russell now????. You think he'll come back???. Please keep voting and reading.