Clan Info

Territory
The territory of a cat depends on the planet they live on.

Planet movings
When a cat becomes mates with another cat they will decide together who's planet they should live on and have a family on. When a star becomes an nova they will move over to there mentors planet with the help of there mentor. A star will stay on its parents planet until it reaches apprenticeship. When a nova becomes a Star Cluster or a Planet they will leave there mentors planet to find one of there own. When a cat moves planets a ceremony is held by the other cats on the planet to show that they will miss the cat that is moving.

Beliefs
A cats beliefs will be based on what the cats that live on the planet decide every 10 moons. Whenever a brief is decided I will add its info here.

Ranks and energy,
Galaxies, the original cats or cat to find a planet, they will lose this rank if they leave the planet. These cats have 4 energy.

Star Clusters, the healers of the clan. Cats have to go to one of there planets to get treated with assistance of course. They can have kits. They have 4 energy.

Planets, these are the cats that hunt and patrol for the planet they live on. They have 3 energy.

Novas, these are cats that are older then 6 moons and training to be a Star Cluster or Planet. They have 2 energy.

Meteorites, these are the cats that are taking care of or are expecting Stars. They have 0-4 energy.

Stars, these are cats between 0-6 moons. They have 1 energy.

Suns, cats that are now retired. Though it is rare to retire due to the cats in the clans life span. They have 3-1 energy based on age.