8. bellamy's pov

ello, so i use the transcript of the show, but it doesn't tell what they do, just what they say, so if something is wrong PLEASE tell me how to fix it.

Leaving Harper and Emori look thoroughly at the ship to see if we had taken on any damage with the rough landing we did, we walk through the halls of Eligius silently. "This place is like a maze," I remark. "'No inmates past this point'."

Echo, confused, asks, "Inmates?"

"Prison labour," Monty clarifies. "The mining missions were dangerous. They sent people they thought were disposable."

Murphy snorted. "Sounds familiar."

Raven let out a loud breath and started whirling a strand of her hair through her fingers. "Relax. Our ancestors were prisoners a hundred years ago. Their descendants on that transport ship are survivors, just like us. The bridge is this way. Come on."

So far the ship was still empty. No one had seen or heard us, and we haven't seen or heard anyone yet either. Raven found something on the floor. "Looks like someone forgot their key. Jackpot."

She put in the key-card, getting us into the control room.

"Something bad happened here," I say, realizing that that was probably why no one was around, not even a crew or a captain.

"Monty," Raven says as an alarm sounds through the ship. Guess they realized someone who wasn't supposed to be here was here.

Monty nods. "I'll help you access the ship's manifest and schematics so we can find out where they keep their hydrazine?"

"Yes, but first let's kill this alarm," Raven suggests.

"Thank you," I say. The sound is so annoying. Monty got onto the computer, and easily stopped the piercing, blaring, annoying sound.

He started browsing through the computer's files to see if they had anything on their fuel.

"Fuel systems," Monty says at last. "Got it."

"Ooh, captain's chair," Murphy gasps excitedly. He was either an ass or a child at all times.

"The ship doesn't run on Hydrazine," Raven states, reading the stats on the computer. "They could never store enough for a long-duration mission."

My last bits of hope leave within a second. Are we stranded here forever. "Well, what, then?"

"It looks like...Hythylodium," Raven says. God, I will never be able to pronounce that word.

"Must be what they were mining for," Monty suggests, "incredibly efficient energy-"

"Spare me the science lesson," Murphy says, annoyed. Can we use it to land the pod or not?

"Sure," Raven says, smiling slightly, "if you want to explode every cell in your body."

"Raven," I say. Why is everyone I know so immature?

Raven chuckles. "Don't worry. Just because this ship doesn't run on Hydrazine doesn't mean they don't have any on board."

"The dropship," Monty realizes.

It was true. The dropship that we had tried calling via radio had to get to the ground somehow, and they probably used the same fuel that we need to do so.

"Short-range transport," Raven clarifies, taking on a happy tone. "They'd have to have a supply for refuelling. Boom. And the crowd goes wild."

Everyone looks unimpressed with her effort for humour.