Commotion

"Hello, did u hear me"
It's Marco. I don't understand what his problem is.
"Well to answer that a. I'm not 'nerd' I have a name and b,its none of ur concern what I do and don't do"
" So u gonna argue with me"
" Just leave me alone"
" What if I don't"
I don't know how to respond to that, and try to leave, but Alexa blocks my way.
"Hey idiot, listen, stop being a clout chaser, check urself, u eavesdropper"
"Would u leave me alone, I am not so slightly interested in ur world shattering decisions, u know"
They don't move, I stand there putting a brave face. But after a while, Alexa says,"U are not important enough for my time" yawns and leaves.
Marco follows suit, only after giving me a suspicious glance.
Phew that was close. I hope no one saw this. I am already infamous for picking wrong fights and I don't want to add another one to my resume.
As I am walking to class, I see him (I still can't call him Aaron in my head, must get used to now) with a group of kids. He seems happy. I hopes he is feeling happy.
I walk back to my seat, but there are a few people gathering over and talking in my place.
"Please move aside" I say, looking at the commotion.
Someone wrote "Clout chasing Eavesdropper" on the desk with red marker.
I must stand against this, but I also kinda want to forget these issues and let them pass, I really don't want to pick up a fight, or create an issue the first day of school.
I contemplate the various possibilities and outcomes. I think it is best to let this slide. It is ok.
I borrow a duster from the front and erase it. They used water-marker and it is reltively easier. It's good they didn't get their hands on a permanent marker.
I return the duster to its place and rush off to my seat. I catch him looking at me, and glare at him to stop.
Jason, the class representative approaches me with in a discerning manner. He asks me,"Do u know who was the person who wrote that on ur desk, if so please tell me, so I can report them."
Oh boy, things are escalating. I didn't want for it to be a big issue, just a small incident which will slip out of everyone's mind before the end of the day. Bit his stern looks says he won't let it pass.