Chapter Seven - Tum Hi Ho

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hussain! What the hell man? 'Nam toh suna hoga'. Really?" Waqas rolled his eyes at Hussain.

"But Zara, I really liked the way you improvised with the coffee part. Good work." Khurram bhai smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"Okay, acting seems perfect. Expressions were also awesome. What do you think Khurram bhai?" Shehry asked.

"Yes! Expressions were perfect as well. Now we have to get the dancing done. Hussain, since you're already standing, you can help here." Khurram bhai directed.

"Erm..what kind of dancing?" I asked hesitantly.

"Any type of couple dance." Khurram bhai smiled. What?! Hussain stepped over to me.

"Ready?" He smiled. I gulped and nodded.

"Okay, when you're ready. Atif, play the music." Khurram bhai said. Atif pressed play and 'Tum Hi Ho' started playing.

Hussain held my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder hesitantly. We started moving to the beat. Hussain spun me around twice and I landed with both my hands on his shoulders. OMG I feel like I am going to faint. Atif suddenly stopped the music. However, I was still looking at Hussain. He had this look on his face and he was looking straight at me. Khurram bhai started clapping.

"That was great! You are perfect." Khurram bhai grinned. Shehry cleared his throat. I was still holding Hussain's shoulders and Hussain was still holding my waist. I quickly let go and Hussain did the same.

"Okay, so at the moment, we had three girls pass the audition, including you-" Waqas started.

"I passed?" I asked, surprisingly. Waqas grinned.

"Yep! But we still have so many people to audition. Originally we call the person who makes it but if you do make it, we'll just tell you." Waqas laughed. I smiled.

"Smith, can you call back Najma please?" Shehry asked. The guy that had called me in, Smith went back outside and came back in with Najma. She grinned at me and walked quickly over to me, glancing over at the table. Nosh came in with a camera around her neck.

"Hi girls. How were the auditions?" Nosh smiled.

"Api, you should have seen them! MashAllah! Nazar na lage." Waqas smirked, doing the thing that aunties do. 

"Aye. Watch out. Don't turn into a auntie." Atif laughed and Waqas smacked his head.

"Najma, Zara, I'm going home now. My work's done. Do you want to come with me?" Nosh asked. I nodded.

"Bye guys." I waved. They all smiled and waved at both of us.

~

Later that afternoon I had taken a nap and woken up in the evening. I walked downstairs to see Nosh in the kitchen.

"Hey Zara, have a good nap?" She smiled seeing me.

"Yeah. Where is everyone?" I asked, yawning.

"Everyone's outside. I was just making chai. Oh by the way, we have some news but we were waiting for you to wake up." Nosh grinned.

"Oh okay. Let me help you." I said, taking one of the trays and we both went outside. Khurram bhai was sitting at the table with Atif, Hussain, Shehry, Rizwan and Najma while Waqas was playing with Iman and Shayan. I sat down on one of the chairs.

"Oye, meri teesri bache! Idhar aao! (Hey, my third kid! Come here!)" Nosh called to Waqas. Waqas ran over to us and sat down.

"Kya hua Mama? (What's up Mama?)" Waqas grinned. I laughed.