Chapter 2: The Empress

Începe de la început

I washed my face with my hands becaue I'm really pissed! I don't want to be his shadow anymore! and most of all I don't want to be compare to anyone or anybody!

I am ME , I'm NOT Seijuro! I'm Kairi! Damn!

He's always great

Perfect

and me?

A mere shadow!!

I missed the old him.. My dad doesn't acknowledge my abilities, maybe because I'm a girl. He's focused on Seijuro because yeah he's the heir and I'm nothing.

" Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

I was about to end the call when he suddenly spoke.

[ And Kai, Just stay being my GOOD LITTLE SISTER. ]

That words give me chills and goosebumps, I can imagine his poker face smirking wickedly.

*toot* *toot*

" AHHH! DAMN IT! It's not fair!" I threw my phone and hit the floor.

" Milady What Happened?!" The door opened and there, stood one of our maids, Sierra.

" Uh.. Nothing.. Hehe." I scratched my head, Oh! Good! Really good! My mood has changed I think I can't sleep anymore.

Good start for a day yes. Ugh.

" Milady, your phone." She picked it up and gave it to me, I stared at her giving her I.DON'T.THAT.ANYMORE.

" That's yours now. Just fix it and change the sim card." After saying those words I got up to take a shower hoping that the warm water will wash the bad vibes away.

Seijuro's POV

I called her because of personal reasons, Yes She's a Stubborn one but she's unique.
I know she'll come..

I know her.. She can never resist me, I know her abilities that's why she's a good thing to use in the game.

Our coach wrote a leave of absence and Kairi is a good replacement, She did not became my sister for nothing.

Kairi's POV

After a warm bath, I came back to bed, I stared at the ceiling then I called up one of our maids, the maid who came running when she heard the loud noise from my room.

" Yes, Milady?" She bowed

I tapped my hand on the left side of my bed, signalling her to sit beside me.

" Come sit here." I said that without looking at her, I only looked down on my bedsheet.

" Is something wrong, Milady?" She sat beside me and stared into my eyes, I can see that she's worried.

" Uh.. Nothing.. I just want someone to talk to.. Haha.. And someone who'll look after me so I can sleep."

I tried to let out a smile but failed.

When we're little, big brother always look after me so I can sleep peacefully. childish right? I can't sleep without him, I'm afraid to have nightmares.

" It's about Young Master right?" She asked

" How did you--" I feel my eyes heat up, tears is started to form on my eyelids, I'm always lonely ever since. I miss his warm hugs and smiles.I do smile, but deep inside I'm dying.