11

We found the pair and invited them to the library. When I say the library, it wasn't the actual library, instead it was the small reading corner that overlooked the school's entrance. I wasn't surprised by the fact Stonewall Prep had a reading corner, arm chairs and more books than Riverdale High had in the building.
"Well considering we're trapped here until the morning, at least, let's say we pass the time with a game of never have I ever." Jughead proposed.

I was a pro at this game. Now I can feel most of you asking why, and saying that it wasn't really a game you can be good at. However, being the innocent Blossom, I hadn't done a lot of the stuff most teenagers had done, and I wasn't rebellious. That being said, I still knew most people's secrets or could at least guess what they were, hence targeting people and winning games just like this. It was easy when you knew how.

"I do love a good salacious drinking game," Donna commented, leaning forward in her chair as if she were at a business meeting. In some ways, they were, both her and Bret were practically being interrogated without it being too obvious. We all held up our hands as Donna offered to start. So, I flipped my red hair over one shoulder, leant forward smiling, and waited for the first round to begin. "Never have I ever kissed a girl."

5 fingers stayed standing.
"I expected you to be a little more scandalous, beauty." Bret commented as he and Jughead lost a life each. Without responding directly to him, I smiled at Jug, beginning my turn.
"Never have I ever taken illegal drugs," at my comment, Bret went down to three and Donna lost her first life. I knew that there was more to Stonewall Prep than met the eye.

Bret, clearly angered slightly at the fact neither Jugher nor I had taken any form of recreational drug, decided to ask about Riverdale being the 'drug capital of the world'. I was certain that he was making a dig towards the drug dealing associated with the Serpents. Bret took a drink and took his turn.
"Never have I ever been in a gang," Bret smiled, watching as Jughead and I put down a finger each. Not only were we in a gang, but we were the leaders of it. Proud leaders. Jughead was on three, the same as Bret, and I was the same as Donna, a fact that seemed more intentional with every connection of eyes.
"Really? But you look so sweet." Donna added to me, referring to the fact that I was in a gang. I knew that it would be common knowledge that I was not only in the Serpents but the queen. No one disrespects the queen.
"And you look like you have loving parents, but I know they dump you here to forget your existence." I snapped back. A queen scorned is a dangerous enemy, and Donna gave every wrong vibe. Donna sent back a viscous glare but otherwise remained silent. These preppies may believe that they were entitled to everyone worshipping the ground they walk on, but a Blossom bows to no one, and an Andrews is never talked down to.

At Jughead's turn, he ended up finishing the flask, Donna and Bret not willing to admit to being in any form of secret society. It was a round that we guessed they wouldn't admit to, but it was the perfect way for me to search their rooms.
"Oops, looks like you lose that round, Forsythe. Now you gotta finish the whole flask." Jughead took the flask and downed the remainder of its contents. There wasn't much left in there anyway. Jug handed me the flask and I made the excuse of going to refill it.

Once out of sight, I left the flask on a side table, heading towards Donna's room. She shared it with Joan, another of the members of Mr Chipping's elite group, and another of the preppies currently helping make Jug's stay here hell.

The room was like any other, two beds on either side and the desks and drawers filled and topped with meaningful trinkets. The most logical place to start is the desk, so I moved to the one that had a picture of Donna and her parents sitting proudly atop, and began to open draws. On the desk, I found a small silver box, so I opened that as well, a tie pin falling out of it. This tie pin wasn't hers. On the end, I saw the silver pin depicting a quill biting a skull, which reminded me of everything Jughead had said earlier that evening. Twisting the delicate piece of jewelry in my fingers, I saw two letters inscribed on the back. RC. Now I wasn't the best detective, but I knew Donna's name didn't begin with R.