No one pov

After one an half hour we finish our project and now it's time to him to go home but I don't want to, when taehyung collect his stuff ready for go to home, suddenly he felt something heavy from the back he look up and a big muscle baby bunny hug him from behind and make a pouty face.

"oh my bunny why are you pouting , let me goooo... !!!" taehyung said to jungkook.

"Bbuth thiw bunny don't wanna let's youw gooh...i will miss you so much "he said to him and hold his waist from the back more tightly.

"But I have to goo, tomorrow we have a school right, so please let me go, we will see again tomorrow right ,"h taehyung said to jungkook who is not ready for to let go his baby.

"Honey, let's have our dinner or it will become cold so come come. " Jk mom said to them .

"But aunty... " he cut off by Jk mom .

"no but honey, let's have your dinner and stay for tonight I inform to your mom and see say yes so no tension "Jk mom said sweetly.

"REALLY MOM!! "he said with screamed but not to break the hug.

"ahh!! Okay then aunty "taehyung said with happy tone to his bunny screamed in happy tone.

"Hahaha you both are Soooo cute, you look good together. "Jk mom said and both burn due to blushing.

"kookie let's go to downstair, your mom calling us "he tried to get free from the hug by the muscle bunny.

"No, I will go to downstairs but I will not broke the hug, I will go with you in penguin style Hehehehe. "Jk said and slowly walk down to have the the dinner with his babybear.

I wish if he also likes you kookie, how happy may be I will be, taehyung was thinking and he don't know how he come to dinning table.

After finishing there tasty dinner which is made by specially Jk mom. After boys finishing dinner and wishing good night to everyone they both come to Jk room.

"tae this is hoodie and this sweet pant "he jungkook give him the clothes and then taehyung took the outfits.

"tae you can change in bathroom , I'm going to onother. " jungkook said and taehyung head to the bathroom.

Jungkook pov

After I changing to my night cooky outfits I come to my room I saw tae was not in the room, so I make the couch ready for me to sleep and I set the bed to for sleep comfortably for tae, I really don't do this thinks for others heck I even didn't care about others but in case of tae I'm like to give my life for him also Hehehehe I think I really like him not like maybe more then that but my thought interpruted by cracking sound of bathroom door and tae come out and shit he was looking so cuteee in the Tata outfit.

"thank you kookie for the clothes, this is so comfortable for me. "he said to me with boxy smile.

"it's okay tae beside I make the bed comfortable for you Hehehehe... "I said with shy smile. And he smile to me and said.

"haha, thank you kookie but why this couch is ready, you are not gonna sleep in there, alright "he said to me with cute puppy worried eyes.

"but tae I'm gonna slee..."I cut off by tae.

"Actually k.. kookie I...i sleep by hugging something or to someone so I....If you don't mind, you can also sleep with me because we friends but if you don't want it's okay ."he said as he turn to the bed side but I pull to him in my arms and lie down on the bed together and kissed to him in the foread and I quickly say good night to him and sleep by hugging my bear .

Taehyung pov

He quickly lie down on the bed by taking me in his arm and drifted into sleep like a cute bunny, I hope he was also like you kookie lovely and sweet. But I love him enough that I can't leave him. I hope you stay like that happy bunny and stay with me like best ever friend. With this thought it's enough to make me drifted into sleep before kissing his soft bunny cheek but unknowingly that bunny kept sweet smile whole the night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys what's up, did listen the new song of bts DYNAMITE, please army keep voting our seven angels soo bye bye take care 😊😊