ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

Start from the beginning

"You wish you were as romantic as me." Eliza stuck her tongue out at the boy, the two backtracking back into the large house, being careful not to be spotted as they made their way upstairs to the infamous 'tiktok bathroom'.

"Really though what is Thomas's problem? He's never liked me." Eliza changed the subject, Eliza noticing Jaden shrugging his shoulders in response before returning his arm around her shoulder, Eliza interlacing his hand resting on her shoulder with her own.

"I don't know but who cares about him?"

"I certainly don't, can easily beat him in a punching match." Jaden laughed, Eliza raising an eyebrow to the boy, his mouth clamping shut as he saw the seriousness in her face.

"You were being serious?" Eliza nodded. "Oh you are definitely Bryce's sister."

Eliza posted a tiktok

for once the bathroom is quiet @jadenhossler

2.8m likes
28.2k comments

@user2- SHE KISSED HIS HEAD THE SHIP IS
SAILING OFFICIALLY

@fan33- JELIZA IS HAPPENING

@hater9- that outfit is doing nothing for your weight

@user9- Jaden must be so lucky to have Eliza

@user0- imagine their hiding from the rest of the
tiktokers

@jadenhossler- we hidin
@brycehall- not anymore

@jeliza1111- PARENTS

jadenhossler posted a tiktok

The best dancers around @eliza

1.3m likes
25.k comments

@user12- best couple around

@eliza- Charli and Addison are squirming
@addisonre- i am

@fan33- Jaden i love you!

@user44- look how happy they look🥺🥺

@jeliza22- MY PARENTS

@avani- u two cute

@kiocyr- DATE ALREADY
@user990- Kio is defo the captain of the ship

@hater2- she's so disgusting 🤮
@hater7- i know she's so fat 🤮🤮
@hater1- her stomach is just ew
@fan11- u can't even look at a mirror cause
u crack every one of them so stfu

@fan6- ^ people who hate like this are disgusting

@brycehall- Jaden bby u look😍😍😍
@jadenhossler- ily baby

THE HYPE HOUSE WAS NEVER BORING AS THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON WITH AT LEAST ONE OF THE MANY MEMBERS. Tony and Charli were currently having a dance off, Eliza watching the two beside Jaden, alongside the rest of the sway and hype house watching the mini competition that was being held.

Eliza leaned her head on Jaden's shoulder, her eyes growing heavy from the intense day she has had, the hype house having way more energy than Eliza could ever comprehend having.

It was then when she was leaning her head on Jaden's shoulder, the boy naturally wrapping his hand around her waist, Eliza felt someone's stare on her.

Trying not to narrow her eyes at the group, her eyes fell upon Thomas staring right at her. Eliza tapped Jaden's hand, grabbing his attention, only for his attention to be drawn to Thomas staring too.

Without knowing, both Eliza and Jaden rose an eyebrow to the 'adult', Eliza crossing her arms as Jaden gave a gentle squeeze to her waist.

"What's his problem?"  Eliza whispered, keeping the eye contact with Thomas, making sure he knew exactly what she was saying. Eliza felt Jaden's breath tickle her ear, making Eliza lean in so Jaden could whisper.

"Don't care he's pissing me off." Eliza smiled at Jaden's tone, Eliza lifting one of her crossed arms to give a sarcastic wave to Thomas sitting across from them.

"Hey Liza."

Eliza and Jaden turned their heads to look at Bryce sitting with Addison, his head discreetly nodding to Thomas, Eliza rolling her eyes in response.

Jaden watched as Bryce narrowed his eyes too at Thomas, his eyebrow also raised, making the boy smile at the similar actions both of the siblings have.

"Yo Thomas, got something to say to my sister or you just going to keep staring?"

Eliza's eyes widened at her brothers words, the atmosphere quickly growing tense, Charli and Tony stopping their dance off, Charli sending a smile to Eliza, who just shrugged in response.

"Bryce don't worry. He just can't help being an ass."

Jaden snickered into Eliza's hair, his attempt of muffling the sound, unlike the rest of the sway boys who did not hold back their laughs.

"You guys should go." Thomas said, the hype house members all looking at the boy in confusion at his sudden change of mood.

"Scared Thomas?" Thomas scoffed as Eliza and the rest of the sway boys got up from the sofas.

"Scared of what Eliza?"

"Scared of getting your ass whipped by a girl." Eliza said, Jaden and the rest of the sway boys smiling at one another as Eliza made her way to the front door followed quickly behind by her brother.

"Nice to see you all!" Eliza shouted, the hype house girls smiling, blowing kisses to the girl, the hype boys giving her a wave as she was too far away to hug unlike the sway boys who hadn't moved since getting up from the sofa.

"Nice knowing you before you get cancelled Thomas." Eliza said, sarcasm filling her words making Bryce high-five his sister as the group made their way out of the hype house.

"This is why we're related." Bryce said swinging his arm around his younger sisters shoulder as they walked back to the girl.

"Well what can I say? You guys may have rubbed off on me a bit."