"Bagay 'yan sa'yo anak, napakaganda! Baka bukas dumami na manliligaw mo HAHAHAHA!" She said laughing.

"Ma, naman eh, nakakahiya naman kay Dwayne, baka isipin niya I'm taking an advantage on him."

"Siya yung nagkusa magdeliver ng dress sa'yo. Hindi naman ibig sabihin tini-take advantage mo mga ginagawa niya." She explained.

"Eh kahit na," I said feeling a slight shame on myself. "Ime-message ko pa nga pala siya na natanggap ko na ito."

I took my phone out of my pocket and messaged him that I received it. Within a few minutes, I received a reply from him.

"I'm glad that you liked it :)"

I wasn't planning on replying back but he messaged again.

"I'll be picking you up tonight, I already told Alina that too, she's coming with us. I can't wait to see you later."

I smiled to myself as I read his message. I unconsciously slapped my cheeks with my free hand to stop smiling since I find myself weird.

"Magayos-ayos ka na anak, para maganda ka mamaya, smile smile ka pa dyan ha." My mom started teasing me again.

"Hehe," I chuckled to myself. I'll finish cleaning the room and help my Mom take a bath, then right after, I'll fix myself.

Hours later, I took a shower and wore the dress Dwayne gave me, it perfectly hugged my body. I wore the necklace my Mom gave me, I never took it off unless I take a shower.

I was quietly looking at myself at the full length mirror when someone knocked at the door, I ran to open it since the person was knocking it loudly several times.

"Wow! So pretty, sana all!"

"Uy Alina, ano ginagawa mo dito?" I curiously asked her, she was already in her black long gown which she took a picture and sent it to me this morning.

"Obviously to style you, duhh!" She said it with a sarcastic tone. "Alam ko naman na napaka-simple mo magayos, so, I'm here to enhance that beauty of yours! Buti nalang naisipan ko pumunta dito so, be thankful young lady!"

"Huh?" I said.

"Never mind, aren't you gonna let me in? C'mon you're wasting time! I already texted Dwayne to pick us up here in an hour!" Alina said while clapping her hands to gesture me to move.

***

We just finished on time when Dwayne called saying he's right outside our room. 

"Ma, aalis na po kami, mag memessage nalang ako mamaya pag nakarating na tapos pauwi." I said gathering and tidying up the things we used.

"Sige, ingat kayo, enjoy!" She said before we left the room.

I saw Dwayne leaning against the wall with his legs crossed while scrolling on his phone, he was wearing a black suit, he looked manly.

"Hi beautiful ladies!" He greeted. "I guess I chose the right dress for the right lady." He smirked.

"Stop flirting, I know she's pretty, let's get going." Alina then said as she walked straight ahead of us.

***

As we arrived at the venue, it was already full of students in our batch. We sat at the table along with Dwayne's friends and Alina's friends. The place looks really grand for a graduation ball, our school is too extra, they even hired a DJ.