❗️3️⃣❗️

JOJO

"Man this bitch off the rockers tonight. Look at that fine ass broad right there. HEY SEXY!" Quad my homeboy yelled. I laughed at this nigga goofy ass. Quad was the nigga I go to when I need a laugh. When I'm mad he the one I call on.

"Nigga sit your bitch ass down somewhere. Don't nobody want a nigga that look like a bitch." I turned my head to look at sneak. I was on the floor laughing at his comment. Me and sneak grew up in the foster care system together. Once his mom got hooked on crack they put him in there.

"Y'all niggas goofy asf." We was in the VIP area. Popping bottles and had stripper bitches dancing on us. The price of having money my nigga.

2 hours passed and the club still going live. I was sitting down smoking a blunt cause I was too drunk off my ass to continue drinking.

"Aye who that fine ass girl is walking in the club?" Q asked pointing to shorty. I got up to see who he was talkin bout and I smiled once I seen it was ole girl from the school.

I patted his shoulder. "I'll be right back." He looked at me weird as I walked down the stairs to the bar where she was at. Once I got close I smiled once I smelled her Chanel Perfume.

"So you dissed me today but came to my party. How that work." I said and she turned around with a mug on her face.

"Boy please. I only came here because of her. On the regular I'll be in my bed." She turned back around and I chuckled. I looked at her friend who was smiling from ear to ear. I smirked.

"What's your name lil mama?" She squealed like a lil ass school girl.

"M-m-Meme." She giggles and his her face out of embarrassment. I laughed and KayKay scoffed.

"You gotta be kidding me." She frowned at her friend and then looked at me. "The fuck is so special about you that you got her acting like this?"

"Maybe it's my looks. Or maybe it's because I'm known as the realist nigga you'll ever meet. You choose." I smirked and she smirked. Which made me look at her weird.

"You really think you that nigga huh?" She got up. And I nodded. "That's cute. But you see you done met your match. Ima show you what a real bitch is." She said and walked away. I'm guessing to go to the bathroom.

I laughed and shook my head. "She always like that?" I asked Meme.

"Yea. She cold hearted as fuck. But still got a good heart. Just got to get to know her." She said and I nodded my head.

"Wanna come to the VIP with me and my niggas? You can text your friend to held your there when she come back from whatever she doing." She nodded her head and I led her up there. A couple nights dapped me up on my way there.

We got there and all eyes was on Meme. She looked scared for a lil but but loosen up one she seen Quad.

"Meme? Girl that's you?" Quad said walking up to her. His face lit up and he picked her up swinging her around. Me and Sneak looked at them niggas weird as fuck.

"Y'all know each other?" Sneak asked the obvious. I laughed and hit his shoulder.

"This was my best friend back in the day. We stop being best friends once she found out I was in the drug business. Ain speak or seen her since." Q said smiling.

"And I bet your ugly ass still in it too?" She said putting her hands on her hips. He frowned and she slapped him upside his head. "Nigga you gone fucking learn these streets don't love you. But whatever. Action speaks louder then words." She sat down next to sneak and pulled out her phone.

"Don't be starting with that being my mama and shit Meme. I'll kick your ass out this section." Q grabbed a blunt and lit it up.

"Nigga this ain't your section so try the fuck again. Female looking ass nigga." She said and Everybody in the Section was gone. Dawg I was crying man. Quad frowned and flicked us off.

KAYKAY

Bestieboo👭🏾: Come to VIP. That's where I'm at.

I sucked my teeth. I put my phone back in my purse. And grabbed tissue to wipe my vagina. Getting up flushing the toilet I pulled my panties up and walked out the bathroom stall. I washed my hands. And dried them.

This club is thick as hell with all these black ass people. I shook my head and looked for the VIP section. Spotting it I walked towards it. Going up the stairs I was stop by some big ass dude.

"You not allowed in here lil mama." He said. I smiled and turned around.

"Aye she good Big Man. She with me." I rolled my eyes and turned to see Jojo. He smiled and the big dude let me in. I walked in and sat down by myself. I saw a bottle and grabbed it pouring me a cup. Drinking it I felt a presence next to me.

"Nîgga what?" I looked at him frowning. He laughed. The fuck be so damn funny?

"Why you so damn mean lil mama? I'm just tryna get to know you." He said smiling.

"Boy bye. You tryna fuck me. That's two different things. So like I said earlier today. Try again with the next bitch." I poured me another cup and downed it. Felling myself getting a lil tipsy I kept going.

10 cups later I was gone off my ass.

"Bestie you straight girl? You look out of it." Meme came sitting next to me. She gave me a water bottle and I sat it down. I laughed and grabbed a blunt. Lighting that bitch up.

I was high and drunk at the same time. I was off my ass and I loved it. I love when I felt numb it makes be forget about everything.

I was trying to talk to Jojo. He was laughing at me. Next thing you know we hear gun shots rang out in the club. I screamed as I seen the boys around me shooting back.

Jojo grabbed my hand and pushed me down the stairs and towards the back door of the club. He was still shooting at whoever. We made it outside and it seem like his car. He put my in and strapped me up.

He got in the car and started it up driving off. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. I was scared as fuck. And where the fuck is my best friend? I was hyperventilating and next thing I know I seen black.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I know this chapter is short and lame but I promise the next chapter is going to be interesting as hell.