❥ 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣❥

Comenzar desde el principio

------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE NEXT DAY*

It was 2:00 in the afternoon and I was over at Danielle's place helping her set up her and DJ's new room.

"Whew chile, I am tired." She breathes out.

I look at her crazy. "You?!"

She nods back. "Yes, me. You're like 4 months and your belly ain't showing yet while mines poking out like the bitmoji's in snapchat."

I laugh at her and we head downstairs to get a drink. She tosses me a gatorade and we plop ourselves on the couch.

The boys walk in and follow in our pursuit not long after. We discussed the plans for tomorrow evening and we all went our separate ways.

*Didi POV*

After everyone left, DJ and I went upstairs to get ready for our date night. We made a plan to go on at least 3 dates a week. Especially since he's getting ready to be busy since draft day is coming up. My man gone make it with the big dogs and that's on period.

After taking a....shower together, DJ and I got dressed and left the house.

"Where are we going?" I question him.

"To hell" He replies.

"Mmcht"

He laughs at my response. "We're going to your favorite place sweetheart"

I gave him a big smile. "Good, cause a nigga ain't got time to be putting up a front and spending $50 for a chicken strip with a streak of ketchup." I tell him.

"This is why I love you." He tells me while chuckling.

"Love you too DJ." I reply while kissing his cheek.

We pull up to the restaurant and go inside.

We were greeted by the host and it's one of them white bitches who think they can do anything they want. A nigga can't never have a smooth chapter in this bitch.

So, Samantha sits us down and take our drink orders and before she left, she gave DJ a wink.

"Ew" DJ says.

I laugh at his antics.

"Girls like that shiver me timbers." He tells me.

"Oh buddy, you've got no idea how annoying that is to me." I reply.

The snow bunny comes back and hands DJ his drink and this hoe tilts my drink my way causing my outfit to be drenched.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorryyy." She says in the most fakest voice ever.

"Bae don't do it, let's go." DJ says while holding my clenched fist.

"You're gonna go with her?" The hoe asks.

"Uh...yeah? You think I would leave my girl for yo victim playing ass? You out yo goddamn mind snow white." He replies.

I stick my tongue out her and the girl goes wild.

"The gworls are crine." I tell DJ.

We laugh and walk out the restaurant. At least we get a free meal next time.

"You know what bae, I'll settle for some Chic-fil-a and a movie." I tell DJ.

"Your wish is my command." He replies and holds my hand.

We get our food and head home to watch the movie.

"Let's watch the nun." I tell him.

"Bet." He replies and turns on the movie.

*After the movie*

"I don't think imma be able to sleep tonight." DJ says.

"...I am." I reply

We get up from the couch and walk towards the staircase.

I flick the light off and start hauling ass up the stairs.

"DIDI ON MY MAMA, IMMA WHOOP YO ASS." DJ screams. I busted out laughing and making a B-line towards the room.

I accidently tripped over some air which caused me to take a tumble in the room. DJ ran behind me laughing so hard his face was turning red.

"On foe nem that shit not funny bitch." I tell him.

"Ol' clumsy ass, that's what you get goofy." He replies.

I get up and walk towards the bed, DJ follows pursuit. I turn on Netflix to watch one of Kevin Hart's stand up specials but DJ had other plans.

He begins to kiss on my neck. "Boyyyyyy" I huff out. He ignores me and continues to kiss on my neck, he even added a lil razzle dazzle and started to suck on it.

"Mmm" I moan out. I felt him smile against my neck.

He then laid me down and started unbuttoning my pants, he begin to give me kisses on my stomach and then made his way down to ya girl cooter bone. He pulled them panties to the side and begin to go to work!

"DJ!" I screamed, He added a finger and it had me on the verge of euphoria. I came and he slurped it all up with no straw. He rose up and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"I love you Didi." He says between kisses.

"I love you too DJ." I reply back.

He laid beside me and we watched TV until we drifted off to sleep.