Chapter 4: Big Brother

Y/n POV
Im being a third wheel right now. Yes, im with mingrui and her right now. I hate it. Flirting each time they got. I just want to leave them alone, but mingrui gege forced me to stay.

I wish someone can save me...

"Y/n!!!" A voice called me. Its not mingrui gege's voice. Nor the girls voice. It was

Zeyu ge's voice.

Mingrui gege heard zeyu ge's voice then his mood.... changed?  I just decided to shrug it off.

"Hey zeyu ge!" I said and smiled.

"Can you come with me? I need to tell something to you-" but mingrui gege cutted his sentence.

"Im sorry zeyu 'ge' but she's coming with us" mingrui gege said.

"Mingrui ge its not fair!" I said. And his expression became shocked and confused at the same time

"I'll just go with zeyu gege. I dont want to be a third wheel" i said while mumbling the last words so the girl didnt understanded it but mingrui ge heard it and went closer to zeyu ge until zeyu ge grabbed my hand and walked away, leaving mingrui gege and his girlfriend.

-time skip-

"Thanks for saving me zeyu ge" i said as i hugged him. He acts like a big brother to me. Im the only child of my parents after all.

"No problem y/n. I already saw you being uncomfortable because you felt you're being a third wheel" he said and patted my head while smiling sweetly at me.

"Arent you hurt y/n? I know you have feelings for him..." zeyu ge added making my smile fade away and changed into a sad smile.

"Im hurt gege. But im fine, and also its worth it. He's happy so am i" i said with a sad tone.

"Your not y/n, you can act like you're fine. But i can see in your eyes, the hurt and broken look of yours" zeyu ge explained. I just nodded. Atleast zeyu gege understands me.

"Dont worry about me gege... i will (wont) be fine. This feelings will soon fade... i think..."

Zeyu ge smiled at me...

Zeyu ge comforted me...

"Thank you for comforting me zeyu ge"

"No need to thank me y/n. That is what i do as your big brother... even though were not blood related" he chuckled.

'Even though were not blood related, you still act as if you're my real brother zeyu ge' i thought and smiled.

●●●

[A/n: im a bit down lately so im really sorry for updating this book kinda late. I hope someone is still reading this...]

Official chapter 4 published●

kittyfoxheaven