Chapter 3: Confess to her

Y/n POV
I didnt know crying can make the pain go away a bit. But its not enough though. Even if i cry the whole day, the pain will still be there. How funny y/n, such a weak girl. Crying because you fell inlove with your best friend.

I went out the bathroom, my eyes still a bit red from crying. But i dont care. I went to my classroom where the girl was already there, the teacher looked at me worried.

"Y/n is everything okay?" The teacher asked. I nodded smiling and replying

"Yes ma'am im okay" lie. The teacher sighed in relief and let me sit.

After a good teaching, the bell rang. Recess time. I went out of the classroom and looked for mingrui gege. After a bit, i found him sitting alone. I went near him and he noticed me.

"Y/n you're finally here-" y/n its you're chance.

"I need to tell you something first gege" i quickly said then took a seat

"What do you need to tell me?" He asked.

"Im going straight to the point gege..."

"Mhm"

"She likes you" i said looking down hearing my heart shatter in pieces.

"You sure? How did you know?" He's not believing me. Dont worry gege, im not lying.

"Believe me gege, she told me. Maybe its a great idea to confess to her gege. Im 101% sure, she'll like you back" i said. He was blushing, looking down, probabaly thinking if he's going to confess or not.

"Sure... i'll try to confess..." he said looking at me smiling a bit showing hope.

-time skip-

It was after school, i was sitting on a bench alone. I'm waiting for mingrui gege, who was, maybe, confessing at her. It hurts, i hate it. But its worth it. Mingrui gege's happiness is more important than mine.

I was scrolling through my phone when someone called my name.

"Y/n!" The voice said, i looled up and it was no other than mingrui gege.

"Oh gege, h-how was it?" I said looking at his expression. Maybe it went great. He was smiling like a boy who was given a chocolate by his mother.

"You're right! She likes me too"

"So are you two together now?"

"Yup. Thanks y/n. Im really happy! You're the bestest friend i could ever wish for"

Anything for you gege. Your happiness is worth my broken heart.

"Are you okay y/n?" He spoke.

"Wha- oh yeah... im alright"

'Im not gege. Cant you see? It hurts. I hope i can heal my heart'

●●●

●Official chapter 3 published●

kittyfoxheaven