"What did we just saw-" NATO was like paralyzed.

EU chuckled and started walking to the plane. When he was about to enter it, he turned to the NATO.

"You are not coming?" he asked.

"Unfortunately no, we still need to find Third and Germany." NATO answered.

"Very well then, good luck." EU chuckled again and entered in plane.

He carefully sit trying not to wake you. He nodded at pilot that everything is ready for a flight. EU carefully placed Y/n on the plane's sofa and placed her head on his lap. He took some medical alcohol and some cotton. He spilled a bit on the cotton and placed the bottle back on the place. He was carefully cleaning blood from Y/n's head. He made sure he cleaned everything. After that, he put cotton in the trash and relaxed. He watched at Y/n's face to wake up.

.

"Ugh.... My head...." Y/n slowly woke up. "W-where am I...?"

"Y/n you are awake!!" J. E. yelled out of happiness and hugged Y/n.

Y/n was fully awake after she felt she was hugged. She looked around and found herself in her room. Back in palace. The sheets still smell like lavender. It smelled like home. J. E. let her go with a soft smile on her face. In the room were J. E., Prussia and G. E. Y/n looked at them and gave them a small soft smile. Prussia smiled softly back, just like G. E. Y/n found herself in her white sleeping clothes and she felt bandages on her head and a bit of a forehead.

"We will leave you know to change. Please come in the living room after that." Prussia said and they left.

Y/n got up and walked over to her closet. She saw her yukata, few new kimono's, few new dresses, new shoes and pair of long stockings. She took new kimono and fixed it (kimono is pastel pink with cherry trees decorations). She put some new shoes on and left her room. Hallway was still the same. Everything was same. She approached Prussia who lead her to the floor above. He opened the room and gave a sign for Y/n to enter. She nodded and entered. Doors behind Y/n closed and she looked in front of her.

There they were. The big four. Three of them sitting on the fancy sofa and one of them standing behind them. Y/n approached them and sat down on the sofa on opposite side of them. She tried to recognize them, but she couldn't.

"Greetings, Y/n. I am UN, the most powerful organization in this world. On my right is EU and on my left is ASEAN. And behind me is NATO." UN said.

"I recognize you." Y/n pointed at NATO.

"Huh? Me?" NATO asked looking at Y/n.

"Corrupted told me that you told them where Third and Soviet were. I would like to thank you in their name." Y/n said.

"Heh. It was least I could do. I didn't know what would happen if I didn't told them." NATO scratched back of his neck.

"They wouldn't hurt you, they would just try to find them on their own." Y/n answered.

NATO exhaled while UN looked back at Y/n.

"Can we know who is that 'Corrupted' you are talking?" UN asked.

Silence. Y/n looked at the floor.

"They are my friend. The one who agreed to help me only to have peace in my body. They are my other side." she said. "She is crime, and I am punishment."

"I can see the reason why." ASEAN exhaled.

UN nodded at Y/n's answer.

"Y/n, please do not be afraid of any punishments of your behavior. We know that your Corrupted you hurt Third Reich, but we will forgive you that. You saved USSR and ended the war. That is enough to cover it." UN spoke with EU, ASEAN and NATO nodding.

"I... Hurt him?" Y/n looked at UN. "I don't remember anything... I can only rely on Corrupted telling me things happening while I'm not in charge."

"It's okay Y/n, you returned home and that is all what it matters." EU smiled.

"Speaking of Soviet and Third... Where are they?" Y/n asked.

"USSR is in Russia recovering. He got bad wounds on his leg, arm and a bit on his back and head. He will be fine. Third Reich is also recovering in Germany and will be sent in strongest russian prison." ASEAN said.

Y/n quietly hummed and looked at the floor again.

_______________
And this is how you ended a war :D

Don't be sad, book is not done yet! It still needs a lot of chapters until it's finished! Also, the great four joined the palace! WOOOOOO!

Also OwO, you had chance to sleep on mr. EU's lap 😏(since I don't have lenny sbsbbsjshshs)

It's 12:29 AM, time to go to sleep-