"Thank you for having us over" Jungkook wobbled over your Jimin and pulled him into a tight hug "I've missed you, Minie" he slurred.

"I've missed you too, Koo" Jimin smiled and he hugged the younger back. "Everyone gets home safe" Jimin waved everyone goodbye and they left.

"Is it alright if I stay over?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin blushed "Of course... do you want me to set up the couch for you?"

Namjoon chuckled "When did you become so shy and blush so easily" Namjoon made his way over to Jimin. "Can I sleep with you?" Namjoon asked more directly. Jimin was at a loss for words. His face felt hot as Namjoon pulled Jimin closer to him.

Jimin slowly leaned forward and kissed Namjoon. He kissed back. Jimin gently gripped Namjoon's shirt as he deepened the kiss. They pulled away breathless. Namjoon caressed Jimin's face gently, planting a soft kiss on his forehead, then his nose, then another on his lips. Jimin threw his arms over Namjoon's shoulders and gripped his shirt softly. Namjoon kissed down Jimin's jaw and down to his neck. Every touch and kiss Namjoon planted on Jimin made him feel light. Jimin pulled away from Namjoon and grabbed his hand, leading him to his room.

Jimin laid down on the bed pulling Namjoon on top of him.

"I love you" Jimin spoke softly, it was so soft that Namjoon almost missed it.

"I love you too" Namjoon planted his lips on Jimin's, this time the kiss was different. Their lips moved in sync. Namjoon's hands roamed Jimin's body slowly. He slipped his hands under Jimin's shirt causing him to squirm at the touch.

Namjoon pulled away from the kiss and lifted Jimin's shirt, moving down to his exposed stomach, planting soft kisses. Jimin covered his face with his hand.

"You're gorgeous" Namjoon breathed. He grabbed Jimin's hands and moved them away from his face "Stunning."

Jimin felt like he could melt away at that very moment. He pulled Namjoon into a kiss, before stripping off his shirt. Jimin just stared for a few moments.

"Don't just stare" Namjoon mumbled, a light blush now rising on his face.

"I just think you're gorgeous" Jimin teased. Jimin flipped Namjoon so he was straddling him. He kissed down his chest and his stomach, stopping at his jeans.

"W-wait" Namjoon pulled Jimin up "I want to make you feel good tonight" Namjoon pulled Jimin's shirt off of him and laid him down. Jimin didn't even have time to protest. Namjoon pulled Jimin's pants off along with his underwear, dipping his head down and capturing Jimin's length in his mouth.

"Joon~" Jimin gasped. He tangled his fingers into Namjoon's hair as he bobbed his head.

Namjoon took his time sucking Jimin's head, flicking his tongue over the slit causing Jimin to moan out. He took his mouth off the length with pop and kissed Jimin's thighs. Namjoon took Jimin's cock into his mouth again.

Jimin felt overly sensitive, he was close to the edge. "Namjoon~ S-Slow down, you're gonna make me cum~" he warned. But Namjoon didn't stop, this encouraged him. He continued to bob his head until he felt a warm liquid shoot into his mouth and Jimin's moans ringing throughout the room.

Namjoon moved away and wiped his mouth. He moved down and lifted Jimin's hips so he could easily lick Jimin's hole.

Jimin was engulfed in pleasure. He was still out of it from cumming, he became even more sensitive. Namjoon continued to lick at Jimin's hole causing him to throw his head back and bit his lip. Namjoon inserted a finger causing Jimin to curse and arch his back. Namjoon couldn't take his eyes off of Jimin, he wanted to see every face he made. Another digit was added, this time making Jimin gasp and buck his hips. Namjoon continued to scissor Jimin's hole open.

"Please- just fuck me" Jimin breathed.

Namjoon pulled his fingers out, leaving Jimin feeling empty. Namjoon quickly took his pants off and centered his length in front of Jimin's entrance. He slowly pushed his clock in, causing Jimin to grip the sheets and moan.

"Fuck" Namjoon moaned. Namjoon stayed still for a second as he placed a kiss on Jimin's cheek. He moved a little causing Jimin to grip his arms. "Are you okay?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

Jimin nodded "Yeah- It just feels good~" he blushed as he looked away. Namjoon gripped Jimin's hips and started to thrust slowly. Namjoon swooped down and started kissing Jimin's neck, his moans filling the room. The older wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist and picked him up.

"Namjoon~ ah! That's too deep-" Jimin cried as Namjoon thrust into him. Namjoon couldn't help but want to hear Jimin more. He pounded into him, causing Jimin to cry out.

"Fuck- you feel so good~" Namjoon growled. He sat down on the bed, Jimin straddling him. They started to kiss, Jimin slipping his tongue into Namjoon's mouth. Namjoon would thrust into Jimin to have him moan into his mouth.

Jimin started to move his hips on his own. He gently pushed Namjoon onto his back. He moved his hips up and down in a sloppy rhythm. Namjoon loved the sight, Jimin looked gorgeous to him, the way his head was thrown back and how engulfed he was with what he was doing. Namjoon sat up again and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. Jimin cupped Namjoon's face.

"I love you, Kim Namjoon" Jimin breathed.

"You're all I've ever wanted" Namjoon kissed Jimin passionately. Both were out of breath and moving sloppily as they were both about to climax. Jimin shuddered and moaned as he released, Namjoon moaned, his grip around Jimin's waist tightened as he came.

Both looked at each other and started laughing.

"Stay with me forever" Namjoon spoke quietly.

"I plan to stay with you for as long as I live and even after that" Jimin smiled.

"You really are my angel."

fin