Chapter 3

"I'm  super psycho make it crazy when you turn the lights low sour Candy yeah yeah"
_______________________

I looked amused at the uncomfortable Lisa who's sitting with the school's hotties, I actually got to know that when we were getting out of the school. When loud gasps were all heard and gossips about how gorgeous this seven guys are, including my brother. Gorgeous my ass.

"Yoongi told us alot about you." Namjoon said.

"Including how stubborn you could turn out to be." Yoongi nudged my shoulder with his. Annoying jerk!

"But I don't understand how you guys are siblings when you don't share the same name!" Jisoo who has been quite for long finally said more like asked.

Ugh. Why does she have to be smart?

I glanced at my brother to see him gritting his teeth.

"It's a long story." I cut everyone's curiosity out right away.

"So Jennie I've heard you can dance like pretty cool!?" The blonde guy whom I got to know is jimin asked.

I instantly glared at my brother knowing for sure he's the one to tell everyone about my dancing skills.

"I didn't do anything." Yoongi raised his hands in surrender.

"Come on Jennie, jimin is a good dancer too. You two can do a collab." The brunnet Taehyung suggested.

"I quit dancing long ago." I said, honestly.

I smiled at my brother's shocked face who didn't actually know the reason for it.

"Could you please do me a favor and enjoy this night and no more questions?" I asked as I tried to look untroubled, "Lisa and Chaeyoung you've been seriously quite this time, is anything bothering you?"

All eyes shifted to them as the feeling of uncomfort spread allover their faces. I noticed how Taehyung suddenly changed his earlier mood by gritting his teeth.

Suddenly, one of my favorite songs played in the cafeteria. Well I tried hard not to go and sing along with the band on stage but I couldn't.

Screw it.

I run to the stage and snatched the mic from the singer and started singing.

"So sour candy so sweet and I get a little bit angry yeah sour candy yeah yeah, I'm super psycho make it crazy when you turn the lights low sour candy yeah yeah_____"

If only they can see their faces I mean my brother's friends and the girls too. Oh my goodness why the do they look like they've seen a ghost. But I continued singing as I roamed my eyes to the whole room and met the brown haired guy's eyes.

Jungkook my brother's friend.

He looked more relaxed than before when we were talking, I kept singing till the song came to an end. I can't believe I sang the whole freaking song.

People's applause erupted in the restaurant as I came back to reality.

I covered my face as descended the stairs back to where I was sitting, feeling embarrassed by my own actions.

"Don't say anything." I demanded as I just saw the look on Chaeyoung's face.

"I didn't say I was saying anything but hell you have a great voice you crazy punk." She said panting as if she was in a marathon three minutes ago.

"It's not a big deal." I said giving a shy smile to everyone's impressed faces.

"So Jungkook are you skipping school again tomorrow?" Taehyung asked as we all stared at Jungkook.

"I don't know." He replied

"If you are not going call me I don't wanna go either." As my suspicious self was awekened I narrowed my eyes at Taehyung. He was okay before we got here why is he acting so strange.

"Not again you maknaes, you know we have a practice tomorrow and ours is literally as the performance itself." Jin reminded them.

"Wait wait. Practice. Performance. And you guys. what're you talking about?" I asked as I was confused.

"Oh we almost forgot to tell you this. Our squad is called bts.... We can dance, sing and rap. So we have interschool competitions where we perform singing, dancing and raping to our own music." Jimin explained.

"So you guys make your own songs?" I asked impressed.

"Yeah." Taehyung replied scratching the back of his neck.

"Wow." I gasped.

"That's not even shocking, the real thing to gasp at is that they win every year." Jisoo said sipping on her drink.

"What! How's that possible?" I was surprised again. Now I understand why the girls were drooling over them.

"You can join if you want to." Offered Jungkook.

My eyes shifted to him, he's very masculine with his tight jaw and his big Adam's apple. His lips were also tight in a thin line. The first thing I could think of is, beautiful.

I stopped myself as I realized I was checking him out.

He cleared his throat, "I mean everyone would tell you to after hearing the singing you just did."

"Yeah how about you find your own group members and start tomorrow, it'll be the deadline of registration of the groups." My brother yoongi suggested.

"How can I get the members before tomorrow?" I reasoned trying not to go to the damn competition.

"How about you go with Jisoo, chaeyoung and Lisa?" Hoseok the red haired guy who's been making jokes in our way here suggested.

"They can do the dance shit and sing too?" I Asked again surprised for a hundredth time this night.

"They're in the dance club, I don't know their talents but you can get to know everything tonight?" Hoseok more like asked unconfident to his voice.

"I'm okay with that but what song are we going to use?" Jisoo asked as confident as she's been all day.

"I actually have a bunch of songs I've been working on lately." My brother Yoongi said

"So problem solved." Jin let out a long sigh.

"I um actually have to go right now." Jungkook said before glancing at his phone, he then stood. But there was no surprised expressions to his friends' faces which gave me a clue that this was a usual thing.
______________________

"So guys please let's make it easier for all of us," I tried to not sound mad at how they could pull a prank on each other. "How about you tell me what you are best at." I raised my eyebrows to Jisoo to start.

"I um can sing and dance but not so well I think." Jisoo replied.

"I can sing too and dance." Chaeyoung said too.

"I can dance and rap." Said Lisa.

"You can not sing?" I asked Lisa

"I um actually don't sing."

"No you didn't sing." I evil smiled at her.

"No Jennie, whatever's going on in your mind I'm not going to do that." She said

"Okay we'll see about that, anyways for me I can do all of that." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What you can rap and sing?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, so let's make some moves we'll start with tomorrow." I said as I sat on Jisoo's bed and then texted my mom that I was spending the night at my new friend's house. Then went back to practice.

____________________

Hello my beautiful beautiful readers I just updated really late so as a punishment I just gave to myself I'll give you guys three chapters at a time, enjoy reading and don't forget to vote for my story.

Love Lydia 💕