"Slowly, please."

"Alright, but if you hang on me for too long you will fall eventually."

Yena started walking slowly onto the small road, Yuri was hanging onto Yena's arm tightly. The wheels below Yuri's unstable feet started moving.

It was a really slow ride, and they both didn't let go of each other.

"How do you like it so far?"

"It's good, I guess. I can see why you like it so much."

"I'm letting you go now."

Yena laughed and pushed the skateboard with a little force, which send Yuri flying off about a few meters in front of her.

But before the skateboard became too unstable and the small figure would fall off. Yena quickly caught up with it.

"Yena..? Let me go now?"

"Just a bit longer."

Yena hugged Yuri tight in her arms. Yuri could only smile and hugged her back. Even though they are both lying on the cold concrete floor. Somehow it feels so warm.

"You wanna ride it back?"

"No!"

Yuri declined harshly towards Yena's offer. They walked together side by side, Yena holding a skateboard in one hand and casually grabbing Yuri's hand in the other.

Both of them slowly walked through the peaceful night back to their place.

"You know we can't run forever right? We have to face the truth soon.."

"When were you this smart Yena?"

"When I found you again, I guess. The smartness is getting to me."

"So this is why I feel so stupid these days.."

"Yuri.."

Yena lowered her eyes and looked towards Yuri. Yuri just turned her head the other way and pretend she didn't saw that.

-

"I'll talk to Hyewon if you want."

"No, it's my problem with Hyewon. You have nothing to do with this."

"If you say so."

They reached the bottom of their apartment, Yena slowly puts her skateboard behind the shelves.

"Put it there for now, I'll come check every now and then."

Yuri instructed Yena to put her skateboard downstairs and locked them away. So she won't get injured again anytime soon while her ankle heals fully.

But all Yena did while taking the lift upstairs was to pout and looked into Yuri's eyes. Sulking, she walks towards her room.

"Oh, come on. It's only for 3 days,"

Yuri shouted down the corridor. She rolled her eyes and walked towards Yena that was unlocking her door.

Yuri hugged Yena from behind.

"Don't be such a big babie. It's only for a few days, I'll take you out to do something then. Okay?"

Yena wasn't really mad, she just wanted attention from Yuri. But it looks like she got more than that though.

Yena immediately turned and hugged Yuri back.
She slowly moves towards Yuri and pressed her lips against each other.

It was at this moment, Yuri realize she fell for the trap. She quickly pushed Yena away.

"Hey! You tricked me?"

"And? I'm dealing with a Yuri here. I need to have some strategies you know?"

"I mean, when it comes to you, it's an automatic win, Yena."

Yena didn't even look at Yuri after she said that, she just grabbed the door handle and pushed it aggressively. Yena's ears were more red that it could ever be.

After the door closes Yuri got a text message.

-

Yena
22:34

"So all the strategizing I've done this whole time, has it all gone to waste?"

"What were you strategizing for?"

"Your heart. ;-;"

"I've already said this"
"When it comes to you, it's an automatic win"
"Always. ♡"

-

♪ Faime - All I need ♪
-Yuri

-