Chapter 3: I just cant reject you (A/n that is kaylen, westons sister)

Phoenixs pov

I didn't know what was going on I felt smaller and different, what was wrong with me?

"You have just shifted" a voice said inside my head matter of factly and not to mention that scared the crap outta me!!

"Who was that?!?" I asked myself starting to think I've gone crazy.

" I'm your wolf neveah." She replied as if it was the most normal thing in the world. " when you found your mate a spark was ignited inside you!" Neveah said.

" I'm a wolf now, that means I'm not an outcast and can become part of a pack!!! But wait you said once I met my mate... So who is it?" I asked her.
But it seems as if I didn't need to when this smell started filling my nose intoxicating me.

I looked up and noticed 2 men standing observing me. There was one in a doctors coat that had no hair, glasses, he was pale, and really skinny. Probably the doctor.....

The other man had icy blue eyes that looked like the ocean and I just wanted to swim in them, he has dirty blonde hair that was slightly tousled, his jaw was prominent and he was down right gorgeous.

I then noticed that was Weston, Kayls brother. He had a surprised look on his face. I'm not sure why though.

"Phoenix can you hear me are you in pain are you alright is-" he was cut off by the doctor.

"Alpha please clam down or you will frighten her, I need to give her a check up before she shifts back so please calm down and take a seat." He said calmly. Wait he said alpha. That means Weston's and alpha and he is my mate. What??? This is too much for a teenage wolf to process so while I had the chance I ran.

Once I was out the door I could tell they were chasing me yelling. But I kept running. I needed to process what just happend.

" no go back to mate!!!" Nev screamed in my head.

" no I need space please respect that." I said while she just growled and said nothing else.

Next thing I know I'm in the woods running amazingly fast with the air running through my black wolf hair. It felt really nice to be free out in the wild with not a care in the world.

But I soon heard foot steps, or paw steps if I may, running behind me. I could tell it was my mate by the intoxicating sent that was had reached me.

I almost stopped to be near him to smell him more, but I knew I needed space so I ran only faster than before and soon his paw steps started to fade, and I came up to a big opening it had a creek running through it. There were flowers everywhere and I just absolutely was in love with it.

I payed down next to the creek and just calmed myself so that I could think clearly. I couldn't reject him, no not in any life time. I was always told my mom that your mate is the best thing to ever happen to you and your connection will always be too strong even after rejection but I didn't know that it was this bad.

I knew that if I were to reject him I wouldn't be able to live without him. He's and alpha and every alpha needs a Luna for the pack so he would be forced to mate with someone else and I couldn't ever handle that sort of pain.

Soon I came out of my daze by the wind blowing the leaves by and realized it was pitch black outside and I should head home.

Once I reached the edge of the forest to where the pack house was I shifted only to realize I had not clothes. So I decided to run as fast as I can trying to not get caught all the way to my room. though things never really go my way do they because I ran right into a rock hard body.

I looked up to see the beta, Keegan, and I covered myself and blushed. His eyes widened and he stated as If he was in a daze. I shrieked when he hadn't stopped staring which seemed to make him stop.

"I-I'm sorry l-Luna i d-didnt
m-me-mean to do that!" He said in a hurry before running away. Though the only thing I got from his apology was Luna. I'm not the Luna am I? I mean I haven't rejected him nor have I told him I accept him but how am I already being called Luna?

I got up and ran to my room and got dressed. I pulled up a pair of black mcjagger pants and a green tank top with ugg slippers.

*knock knock knock*

I walked over to the door and opened it only to be faced with the devil himself.

"We need to talk, look I'm sorry for being rude before and when you ran away I started freaking out, I mean I felt as if you were rejecting me and if you are ple-" I cut him off.

"Alpha Weston, I just need to have some space did you think that finding my mate and Turning into my wolf for the first time would be calming because it was the complete opposite! It's completely nerve racking and I already have people calling me Luna..... Which is weird , but as I finally stopped running earlier I stopped by a creek and started thinking. I could never reject you if my life depended on it. You my mate a possibly the only one I'll ever have. I'm not sure if I'm fully ready right now to be in a relationship but I'm not rejecting not accepting you so if you could ease give me some time to get everything in my life settled, I think that I may be willing to try....." After saying that I finally took in a big intake of breath.

He looked surprised, happy, say, angry, and so many other expressions I cannot describe, after my speech. But then he said something way off track that I wasn't expecting.

" you don't have to call me alpha, just Weston." He whispered in my ear walking away. I felt my wolf screaming at me to chase him, but I couldn't not after my speech and I did need to think that wasn't a lie, well none of what I said was a lie I just hope I'm ready in time for him, and it's not to late for us.

" I just can't reject you...." I whispered to myself.

_________________________________

Thank you for reading. Ease vote and comment!!!!!