Chapter 2- the black wolf ~a/n that is beta keegan

It was dinner time and I was down stairs with kayl when people from the pack started walking in the kitchen with us and they looked at me oddly.... I wonder if they smell I don't have a wolf. It's already embarrassing enough that they can smell it but the looks really?!?

I started to grab my plate, ever since I got here I have eaten like a pig, of course only because i Hadn't been able to eat much while a rouge with no money, shelter etc.

About and hour ago i started getting this odd feeling in my stomach but I can't tell if it's pain or if it feels good.

After grabbing my plate i headed to the dining room and was about to sit when Kayls voice interrupted me.

"You might not want I sit there, that's Wes's girlfriends seat. You might not wanna get on her bad side either she is rude af!" She stated and I walked over to another seat. But I can't help but notice that the odd feeling when she mentioned that name.

I was sitting eating my food when I heard hills walking along with another pair of heavy foot steps.

" might wanna slow down there now, don't wanna look like a wild hungry beast now do we?" I heard a girl say.

I looked up to see the girl who said and who she said it to, when I noticed the she was standing next to me, looking at me with a disgusted look on her face.

My mouth was full as k was looking at her and as I swallowed I couldn't help the embarrassed blush appear on my face.

"Katarina!!! Leave her alone she did nothing to you!" I heard kayl say. Thankyou kayl.

The gir- katarina scoffed and walked away to her seat. I then noticed the handsom man that katarinas hip was practically conjoined to. He was the guy I ran into earlier.

I saw as they went to sit in the seat kayl told me not to sit in. Huh! So that is Wes and his girlfriend. I also felt that same feeling again but only stronger, as I said his name.
_________________
After dinner I headed upstairs and got ready for bed, I dressed in a pair of soffees black shorts with a black tanktop.
Kayl picked it out and it showed off my curves really well.

About two hours of Laying in my bed I got tired of the constant weird feeling in my stomach, so I headed downstairs to the kitchen and as I was finally in there I walked in to a wall and fell. It was dark so I had no idea where I was now.

"Watch where your going, 'rouge'" a voice spat scaring the cheese out of me.

Then the feeling was there again only stronger that before and it hurt so bad this time I screamed. Whoever I bumped in to seemed startled by it and turned on the light while I was on the floor clutching my stomach still screaming.

Through my teary eyes I could hardly see the silhouette that picked me up and started running them all of the sudden I started feeling dizzy.

Best thing I know I was lying in some type of bed that was uncomfortable and I started seeing black dots that soon turned into a complete darkness and I was soon asleep.
•••••••••••••••
Alpha Weston's pov

I was in the kitchen getting water when a body collided with mine and I turned around and saw Phoenix falling on the ground.

"Watch where your going 'rouge'" I spat at her. She looked frightened by my voice obviously not knowing I was here since she didn't have werewolf vision. Then she started screaming in pain holding her stomach.

That scared me so I ran to her picked her up and started sprinting to the pack doctor.

When i got there dr.qwerty made me put her in the bed and then she stopped screaming I was relieved until I saw that she was passed out.

"What's wrong with her?!?!" I screamed at him.

" I believe she is in a state of shock from the pain of shifting, she must be a late bloomer because for them it's the most painful and being a late bloomer and not have a wolf yet can cause you to turn when you meet you mate." He stated. " do you know who it is alpha?" He asked me. Of course I knew. I was her mate for God sake!

" I-it's me ......" I stated. He had a look of shock, happiness, and a ton of other mixed emotions on his face.

"Wow this is amazing alpha sir I'm an happy for you, does she know yet?" He asked and I shook my head no.

All of the sudden Phoenix started moving and her eyes opened. I gasped as did qwerty. Her eyes were purple and she had this amazing glow every wolf did when they start to turn then all the sudden her bones started cracking and fur sprouted from her skin and soon she was a full werewolf.

She was beautiful... She was a solid back wolf with one white ear and purple eyes. Amazing! And the bad thing of all this right now is that I don't think I can reject this beautiful creature in front of me like I planned........
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment for more and go read my best friend daniely24ka 's book the alpha and omega it's really good!!!!

Thank you again for reading!!!