Chapter 4

I was sitting in Ians dressing room waiting for his scene to be over. Everyone calls it the "delena rain kiss". Disgusting.

Ian came in soaking wet. I started laughing like crazy. Right then i noticed i was being put on the set of the vampire diaries. With Ian next to me. He then yelled "RAIN!!" I looked at him frightened. I smirked. I looked around and saw Nina soaking wet smirking at us. The rain started and i started laughing Ian was smirking at me in his blue t-shirt and black shorts. I smirked and ran at him and pantsed him. I heard Nina behind me start laughing. Ian pulled his pants back up and i went wide eyed i started running around with Ian chasing me.

I have been running from him for 10 minutes now. I lost him and hid under one of the cars on the set. I saw Ians feet walking around the car. I crawled around the other side and darted for it. It was very slippery and i felt my feet slip from under neath me. The last thing i heard was "SHEA!!!" And everything went black.

IANS P.O.V

Shea has been in the hospital for 3 days. She is in a coma and i dont know when she'll wake up.

3 days later. A/N

She is still in a coma. The doctor says the damage is bad. I sat there holding her hand. I felt her hand twitch. I looked up and saw her eyelids flutter open. "NINA!! DOCTOR!!!" I yelled Nina ran in and walked up to the bed. I could tell shea was a tiny bit confused. She saw me and did a tiny smile. She looked at Nina and did the same. A tear ran down my face and so did Nina. The doctor came in and said "we must go into surgery now. Or she will die." She looked at me and said "come with me." I grabbed her hand and walked with her while the other doctors where pushing the bed into the emergency room. When they reached the door. They said we couldn't come in. I stopped at the door. Looking at shea as the door closed.

SHEAS P.O.V
I was wheeled into the emergency room. I didnt know what was going to happen. They put a small mask over my mouth and nose. Then darkness took over.

I woke up and i was really sour. I was a bit confused but i noticed i was in my room. I tried to say hello. But my voice was really weak. I got up slowly and walked out i walked down stairs. Ian and Nina were sitting on the couch making out. I slowly walked backwards. Then the dog came
Rushing towards me. I started to go faster and whisper to the dog "shoo shoo" i start walking up the stairs. The very first step i stepped on creaked. I shut my eyes tight until i heard someone walking towards the stairs. I ran to behind the coach and they slowly walked away. I turned my head to see Nina walking back to Ian. I slowly walked up the stairs skipping the first step. I heard half way up the stairs Ian say "im gonna go check on shea." I went wide eyed and rushed up the stairs, into my room, and got under the covers and pretended to be asleep. Ian walked in and sat next to me on the bed and said "Shea, please wake up. I don't know what i would do without you. Please wake up." When he left i slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with Nina and Ian sitting next to me. The first thing i said was "when you don't know when im gonna wake up. Do not make out." They both looked at me wide eyed. I smiled and sat up. Then i heard from behind me "were so gonna get you!" I went wide eyed and charged out the door into the bathroom and locked the door.

I sat there for about an hour when i slowly walked out and tip toed down the stairs. I saw Ian on the computer with Nina next to him. I walked closer and they were on jacobsonelementry.com i went wide eyed and yelled "school"!!!!! They turned around and started chasing me. Before i knew i was picked up and pinned to the couch. Ian was holding me down and Nina started tickling me. I kicked and laughed until they were done. Which was like 2 minutes. When they got off me. They walked back to the computer. I picked up a pillow and pretended to make out with it. They turned around and saw me and Nina said "get her! I went wide eyed and ran out the back door. They were on my tail. So i turned around. Pretended to go left and went right. I ran inside and there was a knock at the door. I ran towards it and opened it.

Dad?