Chapter 11

I woke up and looked around. I knew where i was. The hospital. Ive been here one to many times. I looked around but i didn't see anyone. I tried to say hello but my voice was weak. my vision was blurry until i saw a doctor rush in. I looked down to see present sitting on my bed. I opened it and there was a key chain that said "family." I saw a note at the bottom. it said...

Dear shea,
Ian and I have decided that we arnt ready for kids yet. You and dylan are going to be staying in a orphanage here. This way a nice family will adopt you and dylan without poperatzi
Love,
Nina and Ian

My eyes teared up and sadness rushed threw. I soon felt my self fall asleep crying.

-1 year later-

A/N (sorry for big gap)

I sat in my room in the orphanage with dylan. I heard my new guardian at the orphanage yell "shea! Get dylan and get your stuff!! Your getting adopted!! I packed me and dylan's stuff and walked down stairs. It was a young women and man. They signed a paper and they walked out the door with me close behind.

I knew what i had to do. I dropped my stuff and ran with dylan in my arms. I didn't know were i was going until i looked up.

Holy shit. I thought to myself. The TVD set sat in front of me. I saw Ian and Ninas car. I walked to the door and peaked threw. I didn't see anyone so i slowly opened the door.

I remember this place by heart. I saw Nina and Ian standing there with there back towards me talking about there next scene. I felt rage build up in me. I finally got the courage to say "you know. Its a very mean way to tell someone your leaving them without a goodbye" i saw them whip around and i felt tears in my eyes. "Want to know something funny mom and dad. oh wait i forgot. You arnt my parents!! Did u know that i would skip school every day to go to the park i met you in. To hope to get a glimpse of you. Well i guess i was wrong."
I brought the key chain out of my pocket and said "i actually thought you were my family. I guess i was wrong." I looked at them until they both said in unison "shea?" "Dylan?" Ian kneeled down in front of me and said "i thought you'd be happier with another family?" I looked down and said "i was happy with you." I looked up to see Ian have tears in his eyes and on his cheeks. I then heard nina say "i have missed you. I just thought you wanted a family who was normal and not crowded by cameras?" I smiled and said "no. I liked- I loved this family just the way it is." I smiled and Ian picked me up and nina gave me a kiss on the head. I smiled and said "i have to go. Im adopted...

A/N

No worries im not having shea get adopted by somone else.