Chapter 8

Nina starred at me and said "who is he??!!"

His names isaiah and he's super cute. Nina squelled as Ian said "nope. No boyfriend." I gave a blank stare and asked why?

Ian looked down and said "i dont want you to grow up so fast." I walked up to him and "i wont leave you..." I hesitated and said "dad." He looked me in the eye and hugged me harder. I heard the doorbell and ran to the door. I opened it and standing there was him. My old dad. I stared blankly as he walked in and yelled "hey ian and nina. You little bastards. Ian and Nina came down stairs and stopped. I turned around to close the door but there stood my older brother anthony. Hes 24. He has blonde hair and hes 6.1 feet. I felt my eyes burn with tears. I hugged tight and felt something wiggle in his bag. I let go of him and grabbed his bag. I looked in and there laid a small baby boy. I looked back at anthony and back at my old dad who was fighting with Ian and Nina.

Im taking him to a orphanage. I shook my head indicating a no. I grabbed the baby and said "give him to me." He nodded and i grabbed the bag and ran up stairs avoiding my old dad. I hid the bag and walked back down stairs. Anthony and my old dad were gone. Ian and Nina were there holding each other. I walked up to them and said "i have to um... Show you something." They both nodded and walked up stairs with me. I grabbed the hidden bag and took the baby out. Ian froze and Nina looked confused. "Whered you get that?" They asked at the same time. I quickly answered "its my brothers son and he was taking him to a orphanage so i took him because i know what its like to be orphaned." I looked down and Ian walked closer to me and said "whats his name?" I looked up and shrugged my shoulders. Ian looked at the baby and said "Dylan". I looked up and Ian said "well keep him." Nina went wide eyed and ran out of the room. Ian ran after her. I heard them yelling at each other. I then heard "were done!!" And a door slam. I snapped my head up and sat dylan down. I ran down stairs and saw Ian on the floor crying. "Dad?" He looked up and wiped his tears away. He looked at me mad and yelled "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU KNOW!!! WITH THE BABY!!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER ADOPTED YOU!!" I looked at him and ran up stairs into my room and then bathroom. I locked the bathroom and got in the tub and sat there with freezing cold water running.

I sat there for 3 1/2 hours in my thoughts. My whole boddy was blue. I couldn't move. I heard Nina, Kat, and Candice at the door knocking and screaming my name. The door blew open and i just sat there while they all got me out. I was in my clothes which didn't help. I was carried out to the car. I saw Ian in the backseat. I didn't want to seat with him so i said "no. I don't want to see him or be near him. I jumped out of there arms and ran into the kitchen and ran upstairs to my room and locked it and cut both my wrist and arms. I felt darkness take over. Before that happened i saw Nina and kat run in. I grabbed dylan and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with a bright light shining into my eyes. I looked at me arms and there was a bandage on both. I looked over and saw Ian. I looked away and i heard him say he was sorry. I looked at him and rolled my eyes and looked away.

-3 days later-

I walked into my house and went straight to my room. Ian walked after me and said "I'm sorry." I turned around and yelled "your sorry!!?? Ha. Well when you said i shouldn't have been adopted. Thats not very forgivable!!!!!!"