~~~~~~VOICE~~~~~~

Start from the beginning

Hello, who is this????? The voice held inquiry...

Now, he felt blank...till now he was eager ...the only thought in his mind was to hear that voice ...but he didn't think of this possibility...he was not prepared for that question...

Is this Mrs.Rao speaking?...he somehow managed by spouting the same nonsense as her...

No! this is the wrong number...sorry... If I am not wrong, you are the same person that I called by mistake, remember?... I recognized your voice...that voice gushed...

He felt happiness course through his entire being...he felt blessed that she remembered him and recognized his voice...

Ohh..yah...I got it...I think, by mistake, I dialed this number thinking it is Mrs.rao...my client..he feigned nonchalance...hoping that she would buy his lie...

Ohh ok then...bye...that voice held sadness which made his heart clench...but what he couldn't get was, why was her voice so gloomy?

Even before he voiced his doubt, the call got disconnected

Damn!... He cursed himself for his over-action... But... why did she feel bad?... Is it because he didn't call her... to hear that voice?...

*I want to listen to her voice* ...his heart demanded...

*No, you have to be calm and wait* ...his brain countered...

He was like a man trapped in a desert, for whom the only oasis is her voice,...he struggled desperately with himself

Should he call her again?... But what if her voice is annoyed, the very thought made him panic...

********************************************************************************************

Two days passed... he state was similar... he was just one step away from calling her again,, choosing his heart over his brain, when unexpectedly she blessed him by calling herself... Angel... he thought with a pleasant yet silly smile and hurriedly attended it...

Hello... he whispered cautiously...

Ohh my!... I called you again... I am sorry sorry sorry sorry!...so sorry, I don't know why, my mobile automatically connects to you, think it's time to change my subscriber service... that voice blabbered with hidden mischief...

Stop! Stop! Stop! No need... I think even our fate wants us to hear each other's voice now... his voice double mischievous than her...

Wo umm ah... her voice fumbled... her embarrassment clear...

Don't mind... I was just joking... what I implied was, now we should be friends ... if you don't mind, that is... his voice held a world of hope...

That voice giggled like an innocent child, sending shivers down through his spine and mind into a frenzy... He felt a surge of protectiveness and possessiveness for that voice... for her...that he should protect her and cherish her till eternity and beyond,... and he will!!!

Ok!... Let's be friends...the voice agreed...

Like a very deserter he was, he desperately drank in his oasis...her voice...

****************************************************************

Their friendship began and reached greater heights by every passing day... their phone calls increased... every morning his day wouldn't start without her voice, while the moon always listened to their voices throughout its stay... if one's voice sounded gloomy... then hell would break loose on the other... if one encountered any problem, then the other would solve them...