She flinched when something cold was put into her palm.

"I have nothing else to give." He said with a faint smile.

Her blue eyes casted down to the small valyrian steel dagger, it's hilt made into a dragon spreading it's wing's shape intwined with an apple tree, and it's sheath was carved into the root that connected with the pattern on the hilt.

"This..."

"I had the smiths made it a few days ago." The prince said with his eyes casted to the side.
"It's the only gift I could offer during these times."

"Oh, Viserys..." She breathed out.

"Take care, Lylian." He took her into a one last embrace, softly carressing her frame into his chest.

"Until we meet again." Lylian responded, her tone low as she tried the best to be still and not showing her emotions.

Because if she did, he would be afraid for her.

And he can not be afraid for her.

"Now go and kick those walkers' frozen ass." The lady smiled at him,  the last thing she could offer to him in this situation.

He chuckled, smiling back to her one last time as his tall figure turned and disappear into the wave of people who are marching outside.

She stared as his black armor and red cloak until it had gone from her eyes.

Lylian breathed out, taking one last look around her room and walked down to the courtyard to be escorted to the crypt under Winterfell.

"I didn't expect to see you here." She sat down on the cold stone.

Sansa, who's sitting with her back against the wall, tilted her head and stared at her.

"And where would you expect me?"

"In the courtyard, on the wall, in front of the troops with your men, maybe."

"I am but a girl, not a warrior." The red-haired lady replied.

"And how about you, my lord?" Her blue orbs turned to another figure who's sitting across the hall.

"I decided I won't be necessary that much in the battlefield." Tyrion Lannister shook his shoulder.

"Why do you think so?"

"Look at me, my lady. What do you see?" He chuckled.
"An imp with small legs, small hands and short body."

"And a brilliant head." Lylian raised her eyebrows.
"I doubt you are a dumb man. Such dumb imp would never survived King's Landing."

"You speak too high of me."

She let out a faint laugh. Her face slowly turned to Sansa as she softly leans onto the wall.

"What will you do after this?"

"Rule the North." The redhead closed her eyes.

"...And?"

"Just that."

"You don't have any more goals?"

Sansa raised her brows.