pool

Blake's pov

I quickly tip toe to Lilly's closet and pick out her bathers as she is still asleep.  I walk over to lillys bed and kneel down.

Bl, Lilly time to get up

She slowly opens her eyes and puts on a smile. She looks over at the bathers.
And bounces up.

L, are we going swimming

Bl, yep now let's get U changed so we can meet everyone down at the pool

She stands up with a smile. She grabs her bathers and run off. I pick her up and say

Bl, Lilly you can't run off from me or anyone that lives in this house hold if we are trying to change U.

L, I sorry. I just don't want anyone to see my bruises or scars.

Everyone new about the scars that she has. But we have never seen them.

Bl, baby I promise that no one here will judge U for them. They are special and deserve to be shown.

L, pwomise

Bl, I promise

She gets on her feet and holds on to my shoulder. So she does not loose balance.i slowly take off her clothes  and admire her scars. There is one down her left leg. Two on she left arm. I smile and give her a kiss on her belly making her giggle. I put her bathers on. Then Noah walks in to take her from me so that I can get change and meet them down there.

 Then Noah walks in to take her from me so that I can get change and meet them down there

This is what Lilly outfit looks like. But with scars .

Lilly's pov

Noah walks in and comes over picks me up  and kisses my forehead.

N, come on lilly let's head down to the pool.

Noah says as Blake walks behind us. we go down the stairs but I don't see Blake.

L,where did daddy go?

N, he has gone to get change. He will meet us down there in 10.

L, ok

We walk down to the pool everyone is staring at me. I don't like this so I Barry my head into Noah's neck. Noah puts me down and bends down to my level. Noah whispers to me.

N, Lilly can U swim

L, I can float

Noah smiles and takes my hand as we walk Into the shallow part until I can't stand I float/swim. And Noah has a big smile on his face. i giggle. I start to think of a trick I can do. So I quickly get of the pool and jump into the water making a big splash. Which makes Noah's hair all wet. As he was not planning to get soaked. My brother's start to laugh.

L, oh no

Now  everone starts to laugh.

N, I would swim if I was U.

I quickly swim to the other end and run to Cynthia and mads who are sun baking.

L, help me daddy chasing me. He has gone mad.

I say as I here the boys laugh harder at Noah as I was faster then he thought.

C, this is not Gona be good for U. I say go inside and hide.

L, bye and don't tell daddy.

I say as I run as fast as I can inside .I go up the stairs and into the hallway only to be picked up by Blake.

L, no no no, we have to hide.

Bl, why bubba

L,I jumped into the pool and got daddy soaked and he told me to run.

Bl, did U get his hair soaked.

L, yep, now we have to hide before he goes even more mad.

Blake pov

When Lilly came running I picked her up. And she told me her situation with Noah. The one thing I have learnt is that he loves his hair. and if U get it soaked with out him knowing yr fucked.

Right when Lilly told me I saw Noah smerking. He came up behind me and tapped my shoulder. We turned around and she quickly barried her head into my chest. And started to grip on to my t shirt for dear life.

N, princess yr not In trouble.

She turned her head

L, but U were upset and I thought U were gonna hurt me.

N, daddy and I promise that we would never hurt U.

She had a little smile kreep up on her face. Which made Noah and I heart melt. Noah gives me a hug while Lilly is inbetween. Making her giggle.

Bl, let's go down to the pool and have fun. And U can get a piggy back ride by me.

L, yay

She quickly got on my back we went down to the pool. Noah and I walked over to the boys still thinking I had Lilly on my back.

Bl, wats up

J, nothing,  U too

Bl, we were just about to head into the pool.

Br, did U find  Lilly??

I turn my head back only to realise Lilly is not on my back.

Bl, she was on my back 2 seconds ago.

Q, hahaha I found her

Q says as he points to Lilly standing Infront of Cynthia and mads telling them some sort of story. While Cynthia and mads sunbaking. And smiling at Lilly as she was obviously comfortable talking to them.

Author note

Thanks guys for 1k. Make sure to check out my other stories. Any ideas that U have let me know in the comments. Keep in mind I will not be changing her age so do be doing it about her getting her periods lol.