meeting the boys

Blake pov

Noah and I pull up to the house. And I grab Lilly out of the car as she snuggles up against my chest.
Noah and I head to the door as he brand his keys.

Bl, sweety wake up where here .

She slowly opens her eyes and rubs her  hand to her eyes.

Front of the house

L, it big me like it

N, glad you do now Lilly, daddy and I live with our friends and there really nice they will be like your brother's. And yr brothers have girlfriends.

L, what if they don't like me.

N, they will love you so much

He says as he tickles her foot. Making her giggle into my chest and grabs on to my shirt. Which is so cute.

L, pwomise daddy

N, we  promise

He says as he opens the door. I tickle  her eve more. Her giggles echoes through the house.

The crazy thing is Noah and I know what she looked like but the boys did not. Nor did their Girl friends.

As we walked through, the doors everyone turned there heads to us with Lilly in my arms she looked back and waved they waved back and she blushed. We all sat on the couch with Lilly in my lap.

N, Lilly this is josh, Bryce, quinton and Cynthia , Griff, Jayden and mads, kio, anothony.

A= Anthony
J= josh
Br= bryce
Q= Quinton
C= Cynthia
G= griff
Ja= jayden
M= mads
K= kio

L, hi
she started to giggle and pointed at Bryce.

Br, what's so funny

L, your eyebrows look like a train wreck.

Everyone laughed.

J, we are gonna be best friends.

She giggled

Q, so Lilly who's yr fav brother

L,ummmmmm

J, it is me

Br, no me

Q,  no sir it is me

Ja, nope me

K, I am the best

Lilly's pov

I really like them all, I just wanted to see them argue. They are so funny.

L, I know who ever can give the best hug.

G, bet

They all get in line. I hugged them all.
I have to say I think the best was josh.
I put my hand into a first right

L, elcome to the best huggy competution. Winner is....  Drum roll pwease

Everyone does drumroll

L, the winner is osh

Everyone cheered at osh and coed at me. Because I can't speak properly . I mean I can't help it.

Bl, Lilly do you want to see your room

I gasped I have never had my own room before

L, I have my own room

N, yes silly let's go

I started jumping up and down I am so excited.

L, yay... Let's go