"Yeah"

While the two are whispering, i look at I.M who's busy eating some chicken and rice. I secretly took a photos of him. He looks cute and handsome.

I was staring at him eating when he looked back at me. I was too shocked so i just smile, i look stupid!

"Do you want some?" I.M asked me.

Shownu and Minhyuk giggled secretly. I feel that my ears are hot just now.

"Shownu hyung, let's go call the other members" minhyuk said and they clung to each other before leaving me with their maknae.

He took another plate and put a chicken. He gave it to me and offer me the fruits too. I smile and took the banana.

We ate together and silence filled between us.

"You liked banana?" He asked.

I nods and chew the banana deliciously, smiling.

"You?"

"I don't have one. I like everything"

I nod and stare at him again.

"Are you okay now?"

He asked, staring at me. He patiently wait for my answer because i was thinking what i feel.

"I feel okay now. It's been months since i feel how to be comfort but you guys just do it. I'm thankful actually, especially to you. If you didn't save me earlier, maybe I'm hospitalized by now. For sure, the issue will cool down don't worry" i said and smile.

Wonho sit beside me and eat a banana too.

"By the way, why do you want to be changed? The company said that you requested it"

I stare at him and smile. "Because i felt so guilty. I might ruin your career"

"That's not going to happen" wonho said.

"Yeah, don't think that" I.M said.

I drank on my water and stand up. I.M go upstairs and we clean the table. I put the dishes to the sink.

"Aliah"

I looked back at him but i didn't notice that he's too close to me. Our eyes met and his lips was inviting but i avoid his gaze.

"I like you" he whispers.

"What are you doing?"

My heart jump when I.M serious voice fill the kitchen. I didn't even notice that he's already here.

"I just want to tell her something" wonho said and leave.

He likes me? What?

"Hey, what did he do to you?" I.M stare at me, checking if I'm okay.

"I'm fine. He did nothing to me" i said and avoid his gaze.

He hold my elbow and pull me to the living room. I sit on the sofa and wonho went out to his room. We watched him, sitting on the other side of the sofa. I got shocked when I.M glare at him.

"Why did you do that?"

Wonho looks at him. "Do what?"

"Do you like her or what?" I.M asked, his voice are getting louder.

"Hey, what's happening here?" Shownu asked, the members are all looking at us. I.M and Wonho ignored them. I looked at them back and sorry. I feel so guilty, again.

"So? Why do you care?" Wonho asked, teasing.

Aish wonho, why are you doing this?

"If you like her, fine! But if you're not going to respect her, I'll take her away from you" I.M said seriously and went upstairs.

I stare at wonho and he said that he's sorry. The members approach us and looked at us worriedly.

"Wonho, what did you do?" Kihyun asked seriously.

Wonho scratched the back of his head and smile awkwardly.

"It's just that I'm curious about something so i made a move. Aliah, sorry about earlier" wonho said.

I sighed. "Gosh! I really thought that you like me, thank god!"

The members laughed.

"Wait! You're happy because i don't like you?" Wonho said, holding his chest.

"Of course! She's inlove with someone else" minhyuk said.

Shownu hit him in the arm. We stare at each other for a minute.

"Look, they have a secret" hyungwon point the three of us.

We just smiled and looked at them happily.

"I'm already close to the secret" wonho said.