Episode NINE : Main Performance.

[EUNBI|MC] : Today is the performance day! I can't wait to see all the trainees performing!

[HEEJIN|MC] : Trainees that have been eliminated, have been brought back to perform with everyone. I wonder how the center is doing! Roulan, how do you feel?

 I wonder how the center is doing! Roulan, how do you feel?

[ROULAN|IND] : Honestly? I feel like this is a dream. I am so lucky and happy to have been chosen as the center for this performance. Everyone! Please continue voting and supporting me!

[HEEJIN|MC] : Great! Lets start! We have a special guest to start us off. The iconic Lee Seung-gi!

Roulan as Sakura
and everyone else as .. everyone else :)

[EUNBI|MC] : Wow! Amazing performance everyone! Everyone was amazing and did great. Let's hear from some of the trainees!

[RYU|SM] : It was so fun to practice this performance and I can't wait to do the next one!

[AURORA|PLEDIS] : Even though we were the last few to come out, I enjoyed it. I hope I get a higher ranking next time!

[SEBIN|SS] : Phew! We all worked hard, fans, please continue supporting me and my fellow starship trainees!

[HEEJIN|MC] : This was a kind of short episode today but it will be the most meaningful to the trainees. In a few days, we will be doing another mission which in turn, we will have to say goodbye to 10 more trainees.

 In a few days, we will be doing another mission which in turn, we will have to say goodbye to 10 more trainees

[EUNBI|MC] : So get ready! You will be graded even harsher this time around. Now to end this episode on a good note. Everyone will be given 500 points due to their participation in this performance! Congrats!