ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Start from the beginning

"Hey." Jaden whispered in Eliza's ear, the girl humming in response as she leaned her head on his shoulder, playing the last few minutes of her episode of criminal minds as the rest of the boys attention was situated on their phones.

Eliza felt Jaden lean his head on top of hers after planting a kiss on top.

Eliza was about to speak to Jaden after the credits of the episode displayed on the tv when she heard Addison and Bryce enter the room, ushering the two to come and join them in the main entrance.

Eliza posted a tiktok!

The house will be a mess now these guys are back

1.2m likes
27.2k  comments

@user112- braddison IS BACK
       @fan888- and Jeliza!

@hater99- what is the reason for the faces you
      make🤮
     @elizahall- the reason i have more money than u

@fan00- Eliza is the comeback queen we stan

@user1- Stan Eliza for clear skin

@jadenhossler- I promise to keep the house clean
      @brycehall- don't make promises u can't keep

@addisonraee- we had fun while it lasted with a
       clean house
      @elizahall- we should just get our own house

@user222- ^ yes Addison leave hype and make a
        house with Eliza!!!!

@luvanthony- where was my invite
     @elizahall- make one with me now :)

AFTER SPENDING THE EVENING WITH THE BOYS AND ADDISON, ELIZA AND JADEN WERE CURRENTLY LAYING IN JADEN'S ROOM, A COMFORTABLE SILENCE FILLING THE ROOM. With her head on his chest, Eliza felt her eyes begin to grow heavy when she felt a kiss to her head. Clenching her grip on Jaden's jumper, she felt the boy leave more kisses on the top of her head.

"What's got you being all affectionate?" Eliza asked, leaning her head off his chest to look him in the eye, Jaden showcasing his infamous smile to the girl, only to make Eliza feel a tingle in her stomach.

"Just missed you that's all." Jaden said, shrugging off his comment like it wasn't a big deal, Eliza shaking her head at his words.

"Jaden it was a few days, you were having fun in Las Vegas for goodness sake." Jaden sighed, nodding his head as he knew she was right. Sure, being in Las Vegas was fun and never left the boys feeling bored, Jaden couldn't help but think about what Eliza was up to back at the sway house when he couldn't text her.

"I can practically see the clogs in your head turning." Eliza said, her hand poking Jaden's forehead, making the boy focus his attention back onto the girl looking at him.

"I was just thinking about stuff."

"Like I said before Jaden, when you think it gets me worried, don't want you to hurt yourself." Jaden scoffed, pulling the girl back down to his chest, messing her some of her hair, only to make Eliza groan in protest.

"Are you not tired though?" Eliza spoke to the boy again, changing the subject away from what he was thinking as he didn't want to go into much detail about it.

"Sort of." Jaden admitted, ever since getting up from Las Vegas, the boy hasn't had much time to just relax or sleep upon returning home, all to which making him crash out in this moment.

"I can go back to my room if you need sleep." Eliza suggested as she lifted up her head, only for it to be pulled back down against Jaden's chest.

"Don't be silly, you're already comfortable here." Jaden said, Eliza nodding her head as she lifted her head up, giving the boy in front of her a short and sweet kiss, only for Jaden to return one.

"How about I take you out tomorrow?" Jaden asked as Eliza got herself comfortable against Jaden, her hand resting in the position it was in minutes ago, her head finding its place back on his chest.

"I'd love that." Jaden felt Eliza's words vibrate against his chest, making the boy smile as his moved his hand to Eliza's waist, giving it a gentle squeeze before the two closed their eyes.

"Goodnight Eliza." Jaden mumbled, giving one final kiss to Eliza's head, the boy noticing Eliza clench a fistful of his jumper in her hand.

"Night J."