PART 20

Y/n's p.o.v.

Last night, I couldn't sleep for a second after getting the mysterious message from Taehyung. He wrote me that he is gonna show me something today in the school. Y/n,you are done.

I was in my deep thought when Jungkook appears in front of me out of nowhere,  by showing me his bunny smile."Hey, are you free tonight? " He asked,pulling me out of my thoughts.

.
.

"Why?"
.
.
.
He looks at me to read my mind. " I was thinking that we could've some dinner tonight. You know, together."
He smiles shyly while waiting for my response.
.
.
.
"Sure,why not?" I reply, by showing him my friendly smile. A friend can call a friend for dinner,right?
.
.
.
I jump when the bell rangs. A book falls off my leg as I jump so I kneel down to pick it up. I shove that book into my school bag & when I again put my attention into the classroom,  my eyes catch something unbelievable.
.
.
.
.
No,this isn't happening. Is he really? Oh my God! He is really!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n:
Hjfhjfhjfhjfhjf

Taehyung's p.o.v

As soon as I enter the class, my phone vibrates. So, she saw me already to send a text. I find myself smiling & take my phone from my pocket .

Taehyung:
What?

Y/n:
You are looking incrideable.
I mean, wow.
I have no words to appreciate your beauty.

Taehyung:
Where are you?
I want to see you.

Y/n:
I am in front of you.
Now tell me, you are really wearing a purple t-shirt.
I can't believe my eyes.

Taehyung:
Don't take a wrong idea.
I just give this colour a try as you mentioned to me .
Nothing else.

Y/n:
Okay but you took my words .
I happy for that.
Uwu^^

Taehyung:
Now tell me.
Who are you?

Y/n:
What can I do with you?
Find me if you can.

Taehyung:
Please tell me.

Y/n:
Okay.
Let me give you a clue.

Taehyung:
Tell me.

Y/n:
I am that girl whom is wearing a shirt & skirt.

Taehyung:
Really -_-?
Every girl of this school wear shirt & skirt.

Y/n:
That was the only clue I can give you.
Now, it's your fault if you can't find me.

Taehyung 's p.o.v.

The girl is on my nerves now. For her, I wear a purple shirt. I put my phone on silent & clear my throat to say ,"Good morning, everyone. "
.
.
The students sit properly as they hear my voice & reply me good morning respectfully.
.
.
A girl walk into the class at the same time when I am about to start today's lecture.  I glance & give her permission to get in.
.
.
.
.
.
Before she makes her way to the desk of her, I ask while looking at her direction ," Ms. Sky, why are you always late?"

------To be continued------
This is my last update before my exams.
I'll be back soon.
Don't curse me.
T_T
🙁